Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CARNAGE DEC.19TH P2P PK TRIP FT.FI FOE CP CH Z

Ayo Loki

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic is full of ******** you know who won. i guess ill clear you again next weekend.

You know you lost keep telling your members you won maybe you and zenith can have xmas dinner together and talk about other ways to team against chaotic AND STILL lose.

Maybe when you take that candy cig outta your mouth, stop delivering pizzas, and start telling the truth. Than you may comment back.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

this topic is full of ******** you know who won. i guess ill clear you again next weekend.

You know you lost keep telling your members you won maybe you and zenith can have xmas dinner together and talk about other ways to team against chaotic AND STILL lose.

Lizzi, ChaoticLube. Those were the 2 legit chaotic returners you guys left behind, as well as 2-3 others, as we were by graveyard waiting for you guys. Instead you chose to spam in front of mains and hop/dismiss.

Actually I was running about the graveyard looking for you guys - when I said gy was clear and the fight was over - omw to bh bank suddenly you lot run out of clw and charge.

Owell - was pretty clear to me who got pushed around in and out of territory - if that isn't clear then watch the video.

Thanks for the fight and happy holidays.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Lizzi, ChaoticLube. Those were the 2 legit chaotic returners you guys left behind, as well as 2-3 others, as we were by graveyard waiting for you guys. Instead you chose to spam in front of mains and hop/dismiss.

Actually I was running about the graveyard looking for you guys - when I said gy was clear and the fight was over - omw to bh bank suddenly you lot run out of clw and charge.

Owell - was pretty clear to me who got pushed around in and out of territory - if that isn't clear then watch the video.

Thanks for the fight and happy holidays.

Wait.. Didn't Chaotic do what you just described 10+ times during the fight..?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Nice job Carnage

Ryan is hot

You guys did very good today as well. You shouldn't waste your time spamming in clan wars like its PCL lol. Sorry we couldn't really stick around for the second fight, hopefully next year we will have some nice fights ;P

lol It wasn't fatality spamming was CH+Z. Although we did spam Chuck Norris every time CH said CHIN :yes:

LOL! Who still plays this game

Nice job Carnage

Ryan is hot

You guys did very good today as well. You shouldn't waste your time spamming in clan wars like its PCL lol. Sorry we couldn't really stick around for the second fight, hopefully next year we will have some nice fights ;P

lol It wasn't fatality spamming was CH+Z. Although we did spam Chuck Norris every time CH said CHIN :yes:

We weren't even spamming Chin when you spammed Chuck Norris lol. We were already falled in.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Annoying that clans have to stoop to not wearing gear 15minutes into the fight, stacking up on invites clan after clan follow the process of bringing invites, doing the whole 1iteming thing and not trying to get better. The time you take trying to score cheap wins you should fight by the rules YOU SET leave the invites tell people to stop 1iteming and actually start getting proper wins fairly. When the invites decide to stop and members too what is going to happen then? Stupid mistake seen it fail so many times. Nobody has to kill you lol. You are killing yourselves.

Makes me miss IR, DP, UT and the fights we had with CPR. Proper fights with real clans willing to go an hour in and still be geared up, sad to see what's happening to the med scene.

Proves nothing , check the vid its always you + zenith teaming ?

the last fight you got what you deserved , we cleared you.

Nice try.

Nice pull also

loll

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

Annoying that clans have to stoop to not wearing gear 15minutes into the fight, stacking up on invites clan after clan follow the process of bringing invites, doing the whole 1iteming thing and not trying to get better. The time you take trying to score cheap wins you should fight by the rules YOU SET leave the invites tell people to stop 1iteming and actually start getting proper wins fairly. When the invites decide to stop and members too what is going to happen then? Stupid mistake seen it fail so many times. Nobody has to kill you lol. You are killing yourselves.

Makes me miss IR, DP, UT and the fights we had with CPR. Proper fights with real clans willing to go an hour in and still be geared up, sad to see what's happening to the med scene.

101219170755.png

And you still haven't told us who our invites were. I keep asking and asking, but nobody in Carnage will let me know who our invites were lol. If you can't think up an excuse, throw out the invites! It's what every med level does. We make sure people that are ranked in the CC are the ones that are moved down in ventrilo, and any others left in the CC are kicked before we leave. But Asher, I'm still waiting to find out who our invites are, so send me a PM on here, IRC, whatever with proof of our invites and i'll make sure to let a rank know. We actually would like a friendly rivalry with Carnage, and Bryan would like one too. But it seems Asher is determined to keep flaming our clan. I'm bored, pce.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Yeah, Kyle never has a ton of damn returns. -.-

Edit: But like I said, if you see anymore of our members teleing, please try and vid/pic it. They will then be dealt with. If you don't have any sort of proof, there is little that we can do. Have a great Christmas!

After 2weeks of him returing with f2p/0 items you think he would learn to stock up? and if you have no gear you should go g.e and buy some or just log out dont come back kicking people so it looks like you have more opts!

Were going to Carnages house for x-mas dinner then there coming to ours for boxing day it should be a very fun day :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

101219185018.png

Honoured member or elite member of Ch returning and trying to snipe with a iron sword? Don't kill me. I seen a bunch of others, there was about 10 of you returning in no gear but a ring of dueling and trying to kill people.

Talk about l0l day, I almost died to one of you to be honest.. that's after killing about 3-4 of you.

Goodjob Carnage, P2P is our turf.

dipsy.png

Guys, stop posting about Chaotic returning in F2P/0iteming. We all know what really happened, the topics up no need to remind everyone and repeat the same thing over and over.

Chaotic thinks Zenith called us for help at Clan Wars, but the fact is we rushed in with the goal of clearing everyone there in mind. Just so happened that the first hill we rushed was filled with mains and a few Zenith, so we moved to the most eastern hill and Chaotic was there. Soon as F2P gear showed up, we said focus on Chaotic and push them away from the return spots. I personally kept saying to attack Zenith too, but when other ranks called out that CH was 1iteming/0iteming, and Zenith wasn't attacking us, I said alright whatever attack CH then.

It's the simple fact that you guys lack strategy in P2P warring that makes you get teamed on in situations like that, you manage to have your members somehow do everything you tell them to do (spam for 30 mins in your homeworld, return in nothing, not just bad things but also do amazing in game spams) all you need is a proper warlord to call spreads, pushes, etc. Then maybe you guys can get somewhere.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png