Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for pure clan

Short-nap

Come check us out at CP. We are mostly f2p based with some p2p here and there and are currently the #1 f2p pking clan. All our members are very friendly and easy to talk to and you can drop by in #clan-cp if you have any questions.

corruptpures.invisionzone.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

If you're interested in organization, EoP is a clan built around it. Regular prep wars and daily miniwars in both servers to practice and improve our organization and individual warring abilities. We can beat virtually anyone even numbers in f2p, and are also one of the most organized p2p clans.

If you're interested in a very active, fun and organized clan, introduce yourself on our site;

www.eop-rs.com

And idle in our irc;

#clan-eop

Hope you make the right choice short.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Try out Eop im sure you will like it we're a high level active clan with a great community.

We've been pulling constant 70s for the past 6-8 months and 50+ in p2p the past 6 months.

We have unofficial p2p and f2p pk trips and many other activities good luck. Other then Eop you could try out Tlp or Foe they seem great to.

#clan-eop

Join CP!

Number one overall in F2P and improving our skills miraculously in p2p. We also have the best community that the pure world has to offer. We have just what you're looking for and would love to have you in our clan.

Daily planned preps through out the weekdays , mostly f2p and some p2p. Saturday f2p PK trip every week. Sunday p2p pk trip every week. On Fridays we usually go to the PCL, whether it be f2p or p2p.

We are a very fun clan to be in. Daily fun pk trips hosted by members or leaders and the CP leadership wouldn't stop you from getting your own pk trips started.

We also have some of the best leadership in the game such as Drunk, Chain, Honey, and many others. We have many highly skilled f2p'ers in CP. I think your skills would fit best in CP. I would highly recommend joining.

#Clan-CP Is our IRC Channel.

http://www.CorruptPures.com is our website.

Come check us out!

Pm me via IRC or private messaging on these boards.

My IRC Nick is [CP]Pink

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

well in order to join tlp you would need 82 mage

we do both f2p and p2p, but stronger in p2p. Can always see our fights on youtube.

We have a nice community and if your interested in checking us out www.tlp-rs.com and #tlp

Hey, I would recommend you join Fatality! We are a great clan in both F2P/P2P servers, pulling 45+ to trips/events. We are a friendly and mature community with active forums, Irc, in-game clan chat and we hold tons of events, so you'll never be bored.

Yesterday, we pulled 57 to a P2P trip!

Our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FatalityCinema

We are the 2nd most subscribed pure clan on youtube, beating MM!

Join us now, details below! Good luck :)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Join zenith #zenith www.zenith-rs.com

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png