Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness/Free Trade Vote

Jay

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obvious world record attempt. I believe since Stellar Dawn is coming up they will mostly give up on Runescape gain one more +1 in the record books and move onto Stellar Dawn and leave scape much like RSC is now.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Obvious world record attempt. I believe since Stellar Dawn is coming up they will mostly give up on Runescape gain one more +1 in the record books and move onto Stellar Dawn and leave scape much like RSC is now.

14988081.png

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around

Honestly, if they make these updates and walk away from updating and for the most part regulating the game id be happy.

UJUI2.png

Don't get your hopes up....

The game has approximately 10 million active accounts.

Over 130 million registered accounts.

Recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world's most popular free MMORPG.

We have 7% of the votes for the so called 'active accounts' ... Although I expect the votes to hit 7-10 mil by 14th January xD

INFO: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RuneScape

Watch. World's biggest troll is going to happen.

they wont do it

Lets have some hope.

If you're bored and want a good laugh, go into the Rants section on the RS forums and make fun of all the idiots there. Since it has gotten pretty much out of hand, the mods are virtually non-existent, so feel free to wreak as much havoc as possible.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif