Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My theory on the Update.

Jonah

I think the reason you can do multi votes, and there is no option to vote no is because they've already decided. We've wanted this for years. They've already made the decision. This is just hype in my eyes. So that older players may find out over the big craze that is happening months before the actual update, and purchase members on their accounts to try and reminisce on the earlier years. I mean, this is just MY opinion theory on what's happening. We've got this in the bag. Jagex is not going to just dangle this infront of our face, and then not deliver. That just doesn't happen. Just like when you want that one thing for christmas, and your parents say "may be, if you're good." and then you act all good, even though they have probably already gotten it for you, or definitley plan on getting it for you.

In short; The update is going to come, this is just hype.

TH IS MY ONE

I agree

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I agree 100%. Ahh the good old days.

The good old days will never return.

Since all PK'ing is about, is the money; not the fun. There's too many overpowered weapons.

Only fun thing that will come back is gold ol' bsing trips and PK fullouts won't clash as much. :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

That's a good take on it. It can definitely be sad that Jagex took a hit on membership when Trade/Wildy died. After a few years, the biggest offenders which caused them to remove eventually gave up and shipped out, so Jagex may be looking to cash back in.

It would be a TERRIBLE move for them to dangle this infront of a community where I can't think of anybody who wouldn't want this change, and then say "nope, not enough votes." If that was the case, it'd be a yes/no vote and they'd do it that way.

However, this vote IS being recorded by Guinness World Records, so it's possibly Jagex already intended to do this update, and is simply milking it, which I can understand.

More or less, I highly doubt we are being "trolled" by Jagex. It would help them in no way.

Keep in mind, though, that there will certainly be other methods of preventing RWT. Suspicious trades and wilderness kills will be monitored. You probably won't be allowed to take a lot of things into the wilderness (like BH was). That's fine though, the big thing about us pushing for this update is that it will improve the pure clan world, and that's great.

If this goes through, and the replacement restrictions they introduce to prevent RWT aren't too ridiculous, I may play again (the result they were looking for).

EDIT:

Or they're making tons of money off the side ad.

So true. To vote multiple times, you need to refresh, which gets the page so many hits, which I'm sure is doing great for ads.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Yeah it's like when you were little on your highchair, and your mom has a chocolate chip cookie out for you (This update is the cookie). She places it on the high chair. You see the cookie, but your tiny little arms can't reach it. Your mouth waters and you can taste the sugary, soft goodness in your mouth. As you reach and try your hardest to get it (voting for it is liker reaching), she takes it away. Then you go into a state of dislike towards your mother.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Perfectly said. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TH IS MY ONE

Some people think that its a really bad early april fools joke, also i heard that Gold4rs sent them a video showing them transfering alot of money in a very very short amount of time, and it hink jagex is just saying **** it. lets make the game good again.

If it is a troll, ill probably just rage quit.

Hopefully your theory is right.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I think the reason you can do multi votes, and there is no option to vote no is because they've already decided. We've wanted this for years. They've already made the decision. This is just hype in my eyes. So that older players may find out over the big craze that is happening months before the actual update, and purchase members on their accounts to try and reminisce on the earlier years. I mean, this is just MY opinion theory on what's happening. We've got this in the bag. Jagex is not going to just dangle this infront of our face, and then not deliver. That just doesn't happen. Just like when you want that one thing for christmas, and your parents say "may be, if you're good." and then you act all good, even though they have probably already gotten it for you, or definitley plan on getting it for you.

In short; The update is going to come, this is just hype.

14988081.png

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around