Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans that Have Re-Opened.

Dr Cake Town

Lot's of hype going on right now as of now the only clan I know that has re-opened is The Hatred in #TH-RS

Who else will we see in this new era of old :happy:

Do you think its just hype and these clans will fall away again?

Newly Opened so Far

- The Hatred

- Pure Annihilation

craig_sig_finished.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be cool if all the old f2p clans such as E, TH, AAO, M, DP etc reopened but I seriously doubt many will reopen, an if they do i doubt they'll make an impact and only end up ruining there legacys

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Epidemic only lasted a few months at the top. Wish the best of luck to the other clans.

So?

I guess I just don't highly respect clans that have closed. It shows a weakness in the leadership.

ya staying alive like fi today shows real strength in the leadership :rolleyes:

Not everyone can hold through the tough times. I'm not interested in arguing though, I know you guys are ok with taking the easy way out. Hopefully the remake will work out.

pulled 90 the saturday b4 close, tough times bro

Epidemic only lasted a few months at the top. Wish the best of luck to the other clans.

quoting stuff is fun!!!

333ff.png

cute pic!!

epidemic did not slump before their closure, so your "weak leadership take easy way out" is invalid.

we were actually in a full-on rivalry with mm at the time and the reason for e's closure was entirely irrelevant to doing bad in runescape. now pls go back to trying to get out of the shithole e left u in. :teehee:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Good luck to them, hope they make it big. Although I don't see point in opening now, I mean do you know if the wilderness will be out this January? or sometime August? It just seem rushed in my opinion.

i agree, clans are jumping the gun.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

I've been talking to a few clan leaders and I have reason to believe the following clans are re-opening

Against All Odds

Devastation

Ultimatum

Havoc

I'm not sure about DP but I'll report information when I get it!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Too many clans opening will cause massive disappointment and is going to ruin their legacy. Many old clans like TH, E, Devestation, all their members have found new homes. I don't believe all of them will pick up and go.

Best of luck though.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Too many clans opening will cause massive disappointment and is going to ruin their legacy. Many old clans like TH, E, Devestation, all their members have found new homes. I don't believe all of them will pick up and go.

Best of luck though.

Not really, it will be like the glory days.

Best of luck though.

this

the opening up of a closed clan could fail and make the clan be remembered in a bad way

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png