Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outbreak vs Final Ownage Elite Prep

Rangepoonpkr

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly this is unfair. It is extremely easy to run an invite-only PK Team that wins matched ops against other clans . . . try turning TO into a clan and see how many of these select pures are loyal nawimsayin?

Honestly this is unfair. It is extremely easy to run an invite-only PK Team that wins matched ops against other clans . . . try turning TO into a clan and see how many of these select pures are loyal nawimsayin?

That's the point of being a team to mini whenever you feel like going. Just calm down.

Btw this was for a tournament just in case you didn't know. It's not like we straight up asked Foe for a prep because you are right...it wouldn't have been fair.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

We really didnt need to invite people, nor have we ever invited people, so calm down kid.

Are you Jelly?

p2p20v20pure.png

thats why we won two rounds and not just one :)

goodluck in the next round and remember to keep everyone under 105 f2p (you can really get screwed on that apparantly even if you steamroll the other side =O)

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Best prep I've been to in awhile

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans