Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outbreak vs Final Ownage Elite Prep

Rangepoonpkr

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the vidder was trying to range without bolts for like 10seconds

YEAH, ROFL.

I was like "OH SHI- HE'S GOT NO RESTORES USE YOUR DDS MAN USE YOUR DDS!"

cannot believe how into that round 2, was one of the best I've ever seen.

You guys deserved the win, but as usual, FOE finds a way to ******** it out.

106... 105.

Big deal. Briggs is 105+ isn't he? He was there.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

this is ******* tragic on many levels.

i couldn't make it but

tragedy #1, Stop making worthless excuses bout corrupts or miasmic or "your a team this is what you do". pisses me off, foe... you got beat lads should not happen simple as that so stop talking utter ****.

tragedy #2, 105 cb cap is pretty ******* obvious, make the idiot sit sorry but how stupid are you?

tragedy #3 calling dq over 1 cb level... yes they are stupid and in many ways deserve it but we still got beat.. real shame rlly.

#TEAM-WALLI

i couldn't make it but

tragedy #1, Stop making worthless excuses bout corrupts or miasmic or "your a team this is what you do". pisses me off, foe... you got beat lads should not happen simple as that so stop talking utter ****.

tragedy #2, 105 cb cap is pretty ******* obvious, make the idiot sit sorry but how stupid are you?

tragedy #3 calling dq over 1 cb level... yes they are stupid and in many ways deserve it but we still got beat.. real shame rlly.

A voice of reason from the unexpected.

Foe deserve to go through purely on the stupidity of Outbreak not sitting their 106.

However when it came down to it, Outbreak were the better side.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

Great fight outbreak I really enjoyed it.

Shame you got Dq funny part we wouldn't have noticed it if he haven't made it to the very end of the fight.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

i couldn't make it but

I really didnt give a ****. We couldn't pull 30, and i don't really want to waste my time fighting Hf or Px outpulled, so i didnt bother fighting it. Out of all the people, OBR should know how i fight about things.

So the DQ did not bother me at all.

p2p20v20pure.png

Good job guys lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

wait so now im confused as to why the **** in a 30 v 30 it ended up matched :/ and like 21 v 21 lol.

If you enter a 30 v 30 surely you should be pulling 30?

i still think you should go through as you won on the day regardless of whether it was your main who won a round for you or not better warrers on the day.

but i think foe are mugs for sitting people who showed up for a 30 v 30.

Seems like fun but a mess at the same time lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

wait so now im confused as to why the **** in a 30 v 30 it ended up matched :/ and like 21 v 21 lol.

i still think you should go through as you won on the day regardless of whether it was your main who won a round for you or not better warrers on the day.

OBR said if Turm and HC were off, they would match it.

I thought we would be able to pull 30 when i entered us in, i guess not lol.

p2p20v20pure.png

If you hadn't have sat then you would have looked even worse when it came to getting outbreak DQ'd lol.

If you hadn't have sat then you would have looked even worse when it came to getting outbreak DQ'd lol.

not to sound rude but 21 v 30 we would not of lost :/

and fair enough range

#TEAM-WALLI

and fair enough range

Oh so there was only a DQ cos you did lose :O shocker :D.

and fair enough range

Oh so there was only a DQ cos you did lose :O shocker :D.

Retardation at its best; what FI has turned into.

GJ Rangepoon, people keep asking me why we matched, why not? Definitely a challenge.

Thanks for the fights!