Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outbreak vs Final Ownage Elite Prep

Rangepoonpkr

wait so now im confused as to why the **** in a 30 v 30 it ended up matched :/ and like 21 v 21 lol.

If you enter a 30 v 30 surely you should be pulling 30?

i still think you should go through as you won on the day regardless of whether it was your main who won a round for you or not better warrers on the day.

but i think foe are mugs for sitting people who showed up for a 30 v 30.

Seems like fun but a mess at the same time lol.

If you hadn't have sat then you would have looked even worse when it came to getting outbreak DQ'd lol.

not to sound rude but 21 v 30 we would not of lost :/

and fair enough range

Oh so there was only a DQ cos you did lose :O shocker :D.

Retardation at its best; what FI has turned into.

GJ Rangepoon, people keep asking me why we matched, why not? Definitely a challenge.

Thanks for the fights!

Except I've been Fi from the start Lol. Game for trying to be clever :). I was trolling walli since he admitted the reason for the DQ :).

Newfag. :)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foe surely deserve to be moved on. When massing Rino the 106-f2p guy told us that he wore 106cb f2p. Leaders refused to listen anyways and told him to get in to fight. Although I'm in Outbreak we have noone bout ourselves to blame on this one.

Do not stretch out the page.

wait so now im confused as to why the **** in a 30 v 30 it ended up matched :/ and like 21 v 21 lol.

i still think you should go through as you won on the day regardless of whether it was your main who won a round for you or not better warrers on the day.

If you hadn't have sat then you would have looked even worse when it came to getting outbreak DQ'd lol.

and fair enough range

GJ Rangepoon, people keep asking me why we matched, why not? Definitely a challenge.

Thanks for the fights!

Except I've been Fi from the start Lol. Game for trying to be clever :). I was trolling walli since he admitted the reason for the DQ :).

Merely outlining the transformation from when Charles led to the 3 year slump (still going on) to now.

and fair enough range

Thanks for the fights!

Merely outlining the transformation from when Charles led to the 3 year slump (still going on) to now.

Haha if it was a 3 year slump then Foe must be really bad since they lose a full out f2p less than 3 years ago :) to Fatality.

If you knew anything about Fatality you would know your opinion is wrong and you should read and learn the history of clans you try to troll :).

Foe surely deserve to be moved on. When massing Rino the 106-f2p guy told us that he wore 106cb f2p. Leaders refused to listen anyways and told him to get in to fight. Although I'm in Outbreak we have noone bout ourselves to blame on this one.

You're not in outbreak bro, move along hick

You're not in outbreak bro, move along hick

(19:49:54) -[88]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Spider Boy38 is in clan: Outbreak ( URL: http://s4.zetaboards.com/Outbreak/index/ )

Who ru foolinnnn?

No. you're gone. You were an embarrassment and you will always be one.

People tell me life sucks. Your's is just ****. Bai

Speaking bout embarrassment

(19:41:30) <@`Rich`> http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...12606&st=60 soem1 flame tht ******* r3lv kid talking sht plzzz

Ur leader's a big one.

OT; Do I know you? You seem nice.

this is ******* tragic on many levels.

i couldn't make it but

tragedy #1, Stop making worthless excuses bout corrupts or miasmic or "your a team this is what you do". pisses me off, foe... you got beat lads should not happen simple as that so stop talking utter ****.

tragedy #2, 105 cb cap is pretty ******* obvious, make the idiot sit sorry but how stupid are you?

tragedy #3 calling dq over 1 cb level... yes they are stupid and in many ways deserve it but we still got beat.. real shame rlly.

run fat boi run

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

.clan Spider Boy38

-Vectra[20]- ** (ERROR): The username "Spider_Boy38" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

Just for you *** boy.

And good job outbreak was a fun War.

I think every member on PW understood that you deleted me from that ml just now. Owell keep trying maybe u'll pass the 20v20 if your smart enough to follow the rules:P

and fair enough range

Thanks for the fights!

Haha if it was a 3 year slump then Foe must be really bad since they lose a full out f2p less than 3 years ago :) to Fatality.

If you knew anything about Fatality you would know your opinion is wrong and you should read and learn the history of clans you try to troll :).

You must be forgetting when Foe beat FI in F2P fullout like 6 men down about 1-2 years ago. That was when the slump was initiated.

and fair enough range

Thanks for the fights!

You must be forgetting when Foe beat FI in F2P fullout like 6 men down about 1-2 years ago. That was when the slump was initiated.

hey and guess what? We killed more than 4. Your clan and yourself have such a big ego and I'm probably not the only one that thinks that.

9kqihk.png

and fair enough range

Thanks for the fights!

hey and guess what? We killed more than 4. Your clan and yourself have such a big ego and I'm probably not the only one that thinks that.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about Fi.

The difference between us though, is that we beat you down by 6 or so, MM were up on us by 10 and we just called a scims out rush.

I honestly don't even care we only killed 4, I still got to have fun and still continue to have fun. Unlike FI who hasn't over the last 3 years.