Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Dynamics.

Dr Cake Town

Just thought some more discussion topics would be nice.

So I heard Carnage closed and a majority of them are planning on joining TLP, as was the case when IR closed.

So tlp should be having quite an increase in both servers, many new clans are coming back so maybe you could see the die hard members leave their current clans to re-join their old time favorites?

Lastly with the "wild update" a lot more pures will be coming back just in general. How do you think 2011 is going to play out?

Will this update just be another failed flop? Or will it be the spark the pure community really needed?

craig_sig_finished.gif

We can only hope. In truth pures just aren't appealing to most anymore though.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

are you retarded? theres 2 people from ir that are still in tlp

Its not like TLP ask people to join.. People do it on their own

There is 4 IR still left in TLP

Is it 2 or is it 4? Either way I don't care it's just what I've heard and I pointed it out because they might be giving FOE+MM some pretty damn good fights.

craig_sig_finished.gif

he just mentioned us to give them an excuse for the weekend if needed. dont mind the random low clan that just closed into fi.

hopefully it will bring back the only style of pking but still has alot of clan v clan action. spying is probably gonna get huge again once clans get frustrated that others keep running, even though spying is already a problem. matched fights will die down as there are some clans who will cheat inevitably.

having said that, pures will come back and probably be turned off of clanning by some of the clans they join and will just play to pk like the old times

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

he just mentioned us to give them an excuse for the weekend if needed. dont mind the random low clan that just closed into fi.

hopefully it will bring back the only style of pking but still has alot of clan v clan action. spying is probably gonna get huge again once clans get frustrated that others keep running, even though spying is already a problem. matched fights will die down as there are some clans who will cheat inevitably.

having said that, pures will come back and probably be turned off of clanning by some of the clans they join and will just play to pk like the old times

You have to be kidding me. It was what I was hearing and I just figured obviously with the new hype of the update and such that TLP will probably be giving some good fights to FOE+MM.

And no low level can closed into us lol. Please don't try to make drama out of nothing so ******* petty.

Oh and if you mean for New Years weekend? Nah we won't even be out we'll be enjoying time with friends and family lol.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Just to clear things up: EF closed, 4-5 members joined us.

Alot of them didn't have the reqs considering it was a low level clan.

and to hostile TLP: Craig's intent wasn't to start a flame war, so just give your opinion respectfully please and move on.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

The clans with 20-30 pulls died out after Bounty Hunter because there wasn't much room for them anymore. The wilderness was too small, the big guys would always be hitting the little guys. I hope it becomes sort of divided again and clans can grow and compete on different levels.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Heard PA, TH, and M were re-opening this is what we need. Clans with leadership that aren't deep into the new way of things.

Looking forward to see what happens to a lot of clans when they realize no more running into BH/CLW anymore. Losing will once again be accepted into the mindset of most leaders as it doesn't matter at all. This is where the fun comes in, stepping up taking a chance having some GDZ/Maze run ins 9:00 pm on a wednesday night. **** IM EXCITED.

"OMg my members leave me if I lose turtle irc and chan ban every1" ;)

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png