Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Memorable War.

Hi Im Taka

As we end this year with some intense rivalries and new clans opening up very soon, I would like to ask you: Which war for your clan, was the most memorable.

Personally, the most memorable war for me was with Conspiracy, we had a fullout prep vs CD, apparently they were massing... and 3rd round we tele'd to Varrock.

But that's another story...

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one Pk trip in January

Our rivals DP pulled 86 people

and we only pulled 82

They rushed us north of Corp thinking they could have a easy victory but our superior organization pushed through they're Defensive lines and with a final all out push we obliterated them and sent them back to lumbridge.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

The first time we totally dominated MM, meant alot to me personally as it was a metaphor for how far we had come in the year we'd been open, really loved it.

Another that i really love, is a matched prep with Fi when Charles made a "triumphant return". This was one of the last matched fights we had with Fi and was a really proud moment for me in my leading career as it symbolised our stepping up to a clan we respected at that point

the vids worth a watch, very well put together

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

and we only pulled 82

They rushed us north of Corp thinking they could have a easy victory but our superior organization pushed through they're Defensive lines and with a final all out push we obliterated them and sent them back to lumbridge.

It's edgeville, idiot.

and we only pulled 82

It's edgeville, idiot.

It was Pvp Drunks brother

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

All the times we have **** on chaotic over the past 3months in f2p and then made them return in no gear to p2p, + all the fights with Cx.

Z+CP v FOE+EOP was quite fun

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png