Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Behind the Scenes - January

Karl

signpost.jpg

January?s content starts the New Year with a bang! We?re planning an epic and high-level God Wars boss with level 80 drops, generous combat XP rewards from the new Hati wolf and a fantastic new dwarf quest.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

* A brand new ’ammo-free’ bow, as fast and accurate as a chaotic crossbow and as powerful as dragonstone-tipped rune bolts.

This got my attention.

Sounds over powered.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

* A brand new ’ammo-free’ bow, as fast and accurate as a chaotic crossbow and as powerful as dragonstone-tipped rune bolts.

This got my attention.

Sounds over powered.

Agreed. The way thats stated, it sounds like a Chaotic Crossbow, probably the worst chaotic weapon out there just got nerfed already. There has to be a catch with that bow, perhaps Charges on ammo like the crystal bow or degrades. Something. Sick of seeing new overpowered weapons released every few months. Should of stopped with godswords/dbow/claws.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI