Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tips for starting a clan

Pure Element

dont give up. times will get tough, and you will wanna give up. just keep working through it. and as they said before, have some good friends that you think could be good ranks.

dont give up. times will get tough, and you will wanna give up. just keep working through it. and as they said before, have some good friends that you think could be good ranks.

this sums it up.. you have to be willing to work hard for what you want.

ceepee-6009818.png

Start off with a solid core of friends who are relatively experienced, and you trust.

And there will be times when you think to yourself: "f this I want to join FOE" or something along those lines. If you want your clan to be a success, make sure you keep going with it ;)

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

All it takes is a tight group of friends that is reliable and trusted, probably like 5.

Get them to recruit their other friends and remember to keep everyone motivated or else it will fail. Also be prepared to spend sht load of time on PMing members because you really have to give every member attention if you want them to be loyal. You need to make them feel wanted, important and welcome.

IRC should be active and you should from day 1 do some sort of event, I do suggest a mini-war to give everyone a taste. Lose or win it will motivate everyone to do better and to work hard for the clan.

You need to tell your staff/members your goals with the clan whatever if its to be chilled, relaxed and fun clan that does good in F2p even opts or P2p even opts. OR if you want it to be serious ass clan that is aiming to be top 5 F2p/P2p clan.

Last but not least, you need to start a rivalry with some clan to really get everyone pumped. Also do speechs to motivate and to give feedback to your members. This gets the forum active to some point.

Just what I personally would do, good luck if you choose to experience how it is to lead a clan. It's worth it and nothing comes close to the feeling when you bring your clan to victories ;)

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Set everything up and remain a private clan until everything is made, most of the ranks are there, and you have a group of loyal friends in it, then publicly recruit

its not zizz. its not zed why zed zed. ITS ******* ZEEZ MAN

I'll give you the best tip of all. Don't start a new clan from nothing right now: It's not worth it.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I'll give you the best tip of all. Don't start a new clan from nothing right now: It's not worth it.

unless bawbs there

no seriously, this

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Unless things change around this community and you have a group of people who are dedicated, and have the time to put into a clan with the right ideas, then it will never be worth it.

thekingu.png

get 5 people you trust and start with them as your core, then recruit everyone you see! When in the wild try n get every pure to join your clan. Start off with low requirements then boost them up when you start to get around 15+ to trips. Register a IRC, a Forum, a runehead and get a teamspeak/vent server. When you have a few members advertise your clan on fan sites like this one. Just keep going from there. Make sure your core is strong and you should be just fine. When your pulling 25+ thats when you have made a respectable pure clan.

Unless things change around this community and you have a group of people who are dedicated, and have the time to put into a clan with the right ideas, then it will never be worth it.

Theres more to clans than this ****** up community.

OT:

-Don't merge

-Recruit your own members and they will be loyal

-Keep your members off this site, ignorance is bliss

-Target clans that are just pulling slightly less than you

-Crash - its the only way

-Use spies because PKRI's don't work

Maybe i'm wrong as ive never founded a clan from scratch, but just something ive observed over the years

#irclan - where banter happens

Leadership you can trust

Don't hand out passwords to the memberlist, youtube, or anything else.

Only give Admin cp to the real leaders of the clan, not every single rank.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Seriously, listen to the man. Was thinking the same thing. Most people will just go through with it anyway and the clan will die out within a month or less. If you feel confident enough and you know you have a stable staff team and a potential memberbase coming along then by all means go for it. But from the looks of it, it doesn't seem like you have anything set up from the start.