Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

More Events as a community.

Brooks Ltd

Well as I've thought about this more then once its time that i put it into writing. As I'm sure most of you know Pure Warfare is the biggest gathering site for pures besides Runescape Community, That being said if you've ever been on Runescape Communities website (http://forums.zybez.net/) you will notice a section called "News" with a subtopic called Zybez Hosted Events, they have an event almost 1-2 times a month... What i'm getting at is Pure Warfare only has one event a year and its Red vs Blue, don't get me wrong i had an awesome time at RvB but its only ONE day out of 365 days. Basically more events as a community of pures would probably yield a better attitude on the Pure-Community.

Some events we could do:

CWA D-Long war

P2P D-Long war

Stealing Creations

Kbd

Bandos GWD

Zamorak GWD

Pures Vs the world (F2p)

Pures vs the world (P2p)

Noobs Vs GE

Yeah can we just have more than one event a year? maybe like one or two a month??????

-Brooks-

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Doesn't have to be clans Lawson, it could be community events, where anyone could attend. Whether you're in a clan or not.

Yh fair enough, would be alot of fun.

Yes make it happen.

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around