Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Since their board is offline...

P0ke N Die

I don't really believe in declaring wars on Pure Warfare for all of the publicity, but I have no choice since the Exclusive forum has been offline all day. On the 25th december xVideos made a thread about how in two weeks he would have closed Control. This saturday marks two weeks since he made that statment and I'd like to give him the chance to live up to it.

Control declares a full out F2P war everything on for this Saturday the 8th of January with everything on. The full out will be held in clan wars. I don't want to give xVideos any excuses to decline, so we'll allow you to keep applications open because of how talented he is with his recruitment.

Let's hope you can back up your words and we both get some fun out of it. Once again I apologize for declaring here but I have no other way since I'm banned from the Exclusive IRC channel.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Oh by the way, if anybody is wondering about when he said he's going to deal with us in two weeks time, here it is...

101227093416.png

he never said he'd close you lol

2lchhx.png

Looks like CTRL got mad and declaring full out now.

Dont worry we'll accept the full out later. We just started re-building. If you want another prep sure. I'm not planning in accepting a full out war with ML OPEN.

Complexity v2. No thanks

We have things to take care first. Organisation is not 100% Perfect yet. I hope you will work on ur clan aswell like I work on mines.

Ps: I said I'll take care of CTRL. And trust me if everything goes as I planned. We will be hitting you guys every week. You will taste Exclusive. For now go work on ur organisation.

Close this topic.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Looks like CTRL got mad and declaring full out now.

Dont worry we'll accept the full out later. We just started re-building. If you want another prep sure. I'm not planning in accepting a full out war with ML OPEN.

Complexity v2. No thanks

We have things to take care first. Organisation is not 100% Perfect yet. I hope you will work on ur clan aswell like I work on mines.

Ps: I said I'll take care of CTRL. And trust me if everything goes as I planned. We will be hitting you guys every week. You will taste Exclusive. For now go work on ur organisation.

Close this topic.

Way to ***** out. Giggle.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.