Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[1/02/2011] Fatality's First Trip of the New Year!

Skillzy

Looked fun. Good job.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Fi's biggest fan but they gave us some fights and it seemed fun for both us and them...

however, if a mod doesnt sort this codie retard out then il have to round up some boys and do your job for you.

Lol'd, such a hardass aye =P

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

nice pull, tons of ex fi making their way back it looks like. hope you can keep the pull up and fight us next week. and props for actually giving foe fights

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

nice pull, tons of ex fi making their way back it looks like. hope you can keep the pull up and fight us next week. and props for actually giving foe fights

New Apps, not ex-fi :). We're still waiting on those oldfags to return when Wildy comes back! If we have the same numbers next week, we'll definitely give you a fight.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Much respect for Fatality, I'm glad to see your pulls are only going to be getting better.

A clan I have always respected.

BUT OH EM GEE GIFDHGFDHJGS 15 STARTING?!?!/

lmfao, was pretty hilarious.

"GUIZ, CLUSTER. OH **** HF, RUN GUYS. RUN. RUUUNNN UP THE STAIRSSSSS... BOOK IT! DON'T 1V1 RUNNNN"

Was pretty lulzy in TS.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

I'm not Fi's biggest fan but they gave us some fights and it seemed fun for both us and them...

however, if a mod doesnt sort this codie retard out then il have to round up some boys and do your job for you.

That's what I've been saying. He tries so hard to be a troll and it's so annoying.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

nice job guys, and great pull.

We knew you had a lot more than us, and i think only you killed 2 or 3 of us on our way to clan wars as we didn't attempt to stay and fight, but nice :P

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

That's what I've been saying. He tries so hard to be a troll and it's so annoying.

He really needs to grow up, he's like 18 lol.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility