Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan Database?

Bond

Hey all,

The talk of the wilderness coming back has gotten me to check back here occasionally, although I still don't think I will be making the return to playing. Anyway, an idea I had from reading other threads is to make a Pure Clan Database. Looking back, most of the people I used to play with are long gone, and only a few people I even recognize still play. In the future, this number will continue to dwindle until eventually everyone has moved on. Except Omni who will play until he is 52, but that is besides the point. :rolleyes:

That being said, to prevent all our work from being forgotten, I feel we should make a topic that simply lists every pure clan to ever be formed and maybe some basic facts about it, such as when it formed/closed, some of the big accomplishments, basic facts, leaders, etc.

Now I feel like these have existed before, but this one will be different. Instead of constantly being updated, it will simply be stickied somewhere and only allowed to be read. The reason for this? Simply that there will always be a place where all of our accomplishments are written down and won't be forgotten, and also so that future players will be able to look back and see just how great the old wilderness was.

The main reason for this is that I feel with the wilderness inevitably coming back, we will see a new generation of 12-13 year olds take over the clan world - the same way a lot of the older folks here did many years ago. As they mature, all new clans will rise and most likely a lot of the traditional clans here will fall. Since having a Hall of Fame will only lead to problems, why not have a database of every clan that ever existed? I feel there is still enough of us here to figure out the general facts about every clan to have ever existed.

This is an example of the basic entries I have in mind:

The Forgotten Pures

Formed/Closed - unknown

Uniform - Purple Cape with Purple Top, Black Wizard Hat

Background - Was once one of the most feared masser clans, but after proving to actually have decent organization decided to formally enter the clan world. Eventually closed because the members wanted a fresh start from of all the haters who claimed they still massed.

Trilogy

Formed/Closed - not sure

Uniform - Green cape

Background - Formed from the merge of the Solar Spartans and Forgotten Legends. Had a lot of early success and grew to be one of the top mid-level clans at the time. Started going downhill when about a third of the clan branched off to form their own clan, Chivalry, due to internal conflict between the leaders.

Note that the entries aren't too long, but long enough to give the general idea about what each clan was about. Information should be presented in as neutral a tone as possible.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

I literally did those 2 in 30 seconds. Obviously this wouldn't be all for 1 person. If everyone just did 3-4 for clans they have been in, before you know it we have a solid list.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Intense Redemption

Formed: June 6th 2007, Closed December 12th 2010

Uniform: Turquoist hat, Blue team 26 cape.

Backround Info: Created by Zo is legend on his account at the time hybrid bros. A dominating force among med level clans in its 3 year reign. Won a huge 70 v 70 p2p fullout vs carnage in august of 2009. Had a peak pull of 72 to a f2p trip in October 2010.

UJUI2.png

It's bad and you should feel bad.

I like the idea, sounds pretty cool.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.