Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality | Weekly Powerhouse

-Adam-

Once Fatality took out EOP we found out FOE was Bounty Hunter running towards green hill cleaning up all the scraps that was left over (Maybe Z was there not sure). Fatality quickly acted and knew FOE would try an come after us and went inside the Castle waiting patiently for Foe's arrival. As we expected Walli came knocking at the door with FOE few seconds behind him having Fatality inside the castle to answer the door. Foe dropped in number's quickly because of the big barrage cluster on the bridge, but they broke through our walls and turned the fight into a tanking frenzy (Was Fun). As the fight was going on Fatality had a regroup of 30+ people rushing the castle, but oddly FOE ran to edge. Was a lot of fun FOE.

Fatality Starting: 50ish (More on the way)

FOE Starting: 65+

Fatality Ending: 30ish In back of the castle. (With a regroup heading to castle)

FOE: 30+ going to Edge

umm we cleared you guys out of castle? You guys didnt have a single person left inside except a few going up and down ladders.

it was gfs though

Pic 4 Proof

110109170257.png

I know we had few left before you ran to edge, but like 3 seconds after you ran off 30+ of us were at the castle. We even picked off few of FOE members who did not go with the rest of the clan. However anyway it was really fun and something new then always fighting at Clan wars :)

(We did lose the fight, but i wish u waited extra 10 seconds before you left)

Proof:

110109160029.png

Meh I was on my scout and it was like 5 minutes after we cleared you from castle but w/e

Good job there :)

wat were those 3 foe doing

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol we never crashed CH+CP. It was HY vs Z then CH crashed then CP crashed then FI crashed. And HY were never cleared we just left because it was just a bunch of 1-itemers and mains and people 1v1ing.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Lol we never crashed CH+CP. It was HY vs Z then CH crashed then CP crashed then FI crashed. And HY were never cleared we just left because it was just a bunch of 1-itemers and mains and people 1v1ing.

Well that is not what the other clans said to us. Anyway how can i trust someone on PW with a sig like that :rolleyes: .

LOL! Who still plays this game

Fatality's doing decent, ok weekend compared to other clans

weekly powerhouses? Hopefully you guys can show some consistancy this time. Maybe you guys can live up to title, who knows seeing where you at now

Just wait :)

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I didn't actually like the Saturday's trip, because of clusterfucks happening, but yeah. It's a routine, I guess.

Good fight all those clans we fought.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Fatality vs FOE Gwas Party

Once Fatality took out EOP, we found out FOE was at Bounty Hunter running towards green hill cleaning up all the scraps that were left over (Maybe Z was there, not sure). Fatality quickly acted and knew FOE would try to come after us and so we went inside the Castle waiting patiently for Foe's arrival. As we expected, Walli came knocking at the door with FOE few seconds behind him having Fatality inside the castle to answer the door. Foe dropped in numbers quickly because of the big barrage cluster on the bridge, but they broke through our walls and turned the fight into a tanking frenzy (Was Fun). As the fight was going on Fatality had a regroup of 30+ people rushing the castle, but oddly FOE ran to edge. Was a lot of fun FOE.

Fatality Starting: 50ish (More on the way)

FOE Starting: 65+

Fatality Ending: 30ish In back of the castle. (With a regroup heading to castle)

FOE: 30+ going to Edge

110110111308.png

110109230250o.png

screenshot287t.png

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.