Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jay

Jay

I'd like to try out some clan activity. My account's stats are currently:

Combat 50, Attack 40, Strength 70, Defence 1, Prayer 1, Mage 47, Range 40, HP 58.

Looking for a decent low level clan, just to have fun in. Not entirely sure if I want to join a clan, but I'd like to see some options. I'd prefer one with a few people who I know from PureWarfare. I don't plan on being incredibly active. I'll post on forums occassionally, and attend trips when I can, but I'm not going to be a die-hard member, so keep that in mind. Between real life and pure warfare, I don't want to make a commitment.

If I do end up applying for one, I won't moderate anything in the Clan category which relates to my clan - just to prevent bias claims.

Please give me a little information about your clan if you're going to recommend it, put don't paste a pre-made recruitment post.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

I'd say join Pa (if we open). You probably know a good amount of the people there and we are starting out at 50-55 combat level. I can't tell you much else, because I don't know that much yet. Would be cool to get to know you more if you join. The channel is #pa, if you'd like to join.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

#Negative at the moment we're not supperrr active since most of our guys are at college and stuff, but we got a pretty chill community. either #negative, #inception or #pa which everyone seems to be suggesting >.<

If you don't join #Negative, we'd love to have you chilll. :}

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Train up a bit and join Hysteria?

Who knows, your decision.

If you don't want to train join the only option available.

Or wait for PA.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

I'd say Zenith if you meet/are close to their reqs

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Strongly suggest Pa bro.

I uses to be in Pa we were all about fun and loot. Whether it was luring people at castle or picking of looters at a main war. Great fun and was a really nice community. We kept to ourselves and didn't care what other clans were doing.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012