Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's lil sunday

Elcangry

I had some sort of respect for eop when the day ended, but after seeing this topic, probably the biggest pile of ******** ive seen in ages, ive completely lost all my hope.

When you say that every week, the effect kinda wears off.

ps; brb phishing

pps; why aren't you banned from pw yet?

Dont you understand that the clan you are in is filled with so much **** and propaganda that the clan as a whole believes every peice of bs that your ranks say. You've been brainwashed like a ******* lamb.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes you think that if someone who openly teles during a fight gives 2 ***** about them being caught?

great job on making a pointless topic just for the sake of having a topic up today so it looks like your trip wasn't a utter failure.

p.s. link me to the rules where it says tellying on runescape is no honor and if you do it, you deserve to be ridiculed for it.

inb4failtrolls (aka all of eop when they realize they cannot continue an arguement)

Topic was to show us clearing you 2-3 times, pics of you and drunk tele'ing were to show what a ****** clan CP has become that their leader tele's on their own sunday trips.

The fail trolls are actually your leader for making a topic full of complete ********, and CP members for coming on here making idiotic responses. :thumbsup:

you clearly did not read the topic carefully, and i'll put this in bold for you just incase it didn't penetrate through your thick skull the first time...

what makes you think that if someone who openly teles during a fight gives 2 ***** about them being caught?

and by your fail troll comments, i am now convinced you either do not know what trolling is, or you cannot sense it.

our topic isn't full of **** because we provided evidence, your topic just provides bitching, bitching and more bitching.

p.s. if you make a whole topic just to show that cp ranks/members tele open handedly and try to make cp look like a bad clan, it just proves to everyone how much cp means to you and how sensitive you are on the subject, so i wouldn't be too happy about that.

You obviously can't read. I said the focal point of the topic was our fights where we cleared you multiple times, the pictures of you teleporting were squeezed in at the bottom of the topic.

I'm not trolling, i'm trying to reason with someone who is either trolling or a *******.

you never said the focal point of your topic was to show you cleared cp multiple times (which you did not because there is no evidence), so i'm not the one who cannot read here.

and i also never said you are trolling, which has proven to me and the rest of the ppl reading this topic that you cannot break down information in your brain properly.

and you still have yet to explain to me why you would make a topic solely to try to give cp a bad name

can you provide me with a vid of where you clear cp 2-3 times? thanks.

I bolded the part in my reply where i referred to the point of the topic being to show us clearing you, so thats one point that you're wrong on.

Also, i bolded the part of your reply where you said i was making fail troll comments, thus you implied i was trolling.

So pretty much, " you cannot break down information in your brain properly", when you just got proven wrong on all the points you just tried to make.

Now, before you make yourself look more retarded, lets get back on topic and not make this about personal issues on which you are obviously losing :thumbsup:

you did not specify that clearing cp 2-3 times, you said that and a bunch of other information.

and when i said "As for your troll comments" i was referring to...

The fail trolls are actually your leader for making a topic full of complete ********, and CP members for coming on here making idiotic responses. :thumbsup:

you haven't proved me wrong on any points i've made - try again.

i have been on topic this whole time.. and i'll ask this question again...

why would you make a whole topic trying to make cp look bad?

now, before you try trolling as an escape route, i suggest you think carefully before replying because you are obviously not fit enough for this. or you go around asking help (which i doubt you'd get any seeing as you're in eop)

I have not yet seen any evidence proving us wrong?

Why would i require an escape route, i've been chilling, eating some noodles and watching you dig yourself a hole, and think that i give a damn about the silly arguments on these forums.

At the end of the day, we cleared you 2-3 times, theres pictures on our topic showing the bank we made off you, and i'm more than satisfied. If you intend to compensate by arguing here, then by all means continue.

the fact that i'm using a harsh tone with you (you can't handle little kids with love) has made you believe that i am angry, i am as chill as you, the difference is that i can make sense and be chill at the same time.

i have never said im trying to prove eop wrong, i said that you haven't proved me wrong on any of MY points.

your escape route is the fact that you had to bring in irrelevant information into this arguement (i am chilling etc) because you have nothing else to say.

theres pictures of you killing some cp, but there are no pictures of you clearing us 2-3 times, so you still haven't proved that, and this topic is still full of ******** and bitching.

at the end of the day, you cannot do anything but troll on these forums because your lil brain limits you to trolling rather than having a real arguement.

I believe it was a real argument until you decided to sidestep the argument that was being held and start raving on about a lack of evidence on our topic which was irrelevant to the original discussion (which was that you don't care that you teleported).

I'm sure we could put up more pictures, but really we don't give a ****, because we know what happened, and its difficult to collate everyones pictures when we haven't had any forums this weekend.

Finally, you say you are chill, yet at the end of each of your replies (the last one included), you have had to resort to personal insults, which i'm guessing is to vent the anger which you can't express in a coherent argument.

I am sorry, but you sir are mad.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

I believe it was a real argument until you decided to sidestep the argument that was being held and start raving on about a lack of evidence on our topic which was irrelevant to the original discussion (which was that you don't care that you teleported).

I'm sure we could put up more pictures, but really we don't give a ****, because we know what happened, and its difficult to collate everyones pictures when we haven't had any forums this weekend.

Finally, you say you are chill, yet at the end of each of your replies (the last one included), you have had to resort to personal insults, which i'm guessing is to vent the anger which you can't express in a coherent argument.

pretty sure i said in my first post that this topic is pointless, and i came to that conclusion because it is full of **** - sorry you couldn't connect the dots, i guess i have to spell out everything for you.

if you dont really give a **** about what others think and what happened on the trip, then why must you post a topic trying to humiliate a certain clan? cp is something that matters A LOT to eop, you cannot hide that.

i'm sorry that the conclusions your posts have forced me to come to give you the impression that i'm attacking you with insults. it is my personal opinion of you based on the **** you are replying with, not insults.

as far as the guess including coherent arguement goes, you are wrong point blank.

i would only be mad if i got caught tellying when i didn't want to, but the fact i did it multiple times on the trip and laughed about it in cp ts should reflect that i dont give 2 *****.

i would also be mad if this topic in any way trashed cp's rep, but sadly it just made eop look like a clan who blamed their **** trip on other clans and a clan who is really good at bitching.

way to squeeze in the "you are mad" tho, you have proved to me that you are inferior in intelligence and have to reply with irrelevant ********.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

lol at all the cp/z teleing

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

We did great today good job guys :)

And thanks for the fights to the clans who fought us, im glad cp telyed though cuz if i would of killed one of them i probably would of gotten crap loot since they use welfare gear which would be a waste of my EP.

Thank god!!

great job on making a pointless topic just for the sake of having a topic up today so it looks like your trip wasn't a utter failure.

p.s. link me to the rules where it says tellying on runescape is no honor and if you do it, you deserve to be ridiculed for it.

inb4failtrolls (aka all of eop when they realize they cannot continue an arguement)

Topic was to show us clearing you 2-3 times, pics of you and drunk tele'ing were to show what a ****** clan CP has become that their leader tele's on their own sunday trips.

you clearly did not read the topic carefully, and i'll put this in bold for you just incase it didn't penetrate through your thick skull the first time...

and by your fail troll comments, i am now convinced you either do not know what trolling is, or you cannot sense it.

our topic isn't full of **** because we provided evidence, your topic just provides bitching, bitching and more bitching.

p.s. if you make a whole topic just to show that cp ranks/members tele open handedly and try to make cp look like a bad clan, it just proves to everyone how much cp means to you and how sensitive you are on the subject, so i wouldn't be too happy about that.

LOLYOUMAD?

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

pretty sure i said in my first post that this topic is pointless, and i came to that conclusion because it is full of **** - sorry you couldn't connect the dots, i guess i have to spell out everything for you.

if you dont really give a **** about what others think and what happened on the trip, then why must you post a topic trying to humiliate a certain clan? cp is something that matters A LOT to eop, you cannot hide that.

i'm sorry that the conclusions your posts have forced me to come to give you the impression that i'm attacking you with insults. it is my personal opinion of you based on the **** you are replying with, not insults.

as far as the guess including coherent arguement goes, you are wrong point blank.

i would only be mad if i got caught tellying when i didn't want to, but the fact i did it multiple times on the trip and laughed about it in cp ts should reflect that i dont give 2 *****.

i would also be mad if this topic in any way trashed cp's rep, but sadly it just made eop look like a clan who blamed their **** trip on other clans and a clan who is really good at bitching.

way to squeeze in the "you are mad" tho, you have proved to me that you are inferior in intelligence and have to reply with irrelevant ********.

thanks for all those free bumps :thumbsup:

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

thanks for all those free bumps :thumbsup:

np i enjoy making lil kids look dumb on their own topic :thumbsup:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Good job EoP :)

We had some fun fights!!

Hopefully we'll be able to fight you next sunday :)

Ex-Founder of Undisputed!
Ex-Council of DeFiance!
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Ex-Member of Hysteria!
Ex Founder/Leader of Audacity!
Ex-Officer of Tribulation!
DeFiance

no need to complain, i've heard of EOP teleporting in both servers. Maybe CP tele in P2P coz they just getting used to it.

OT:GJ, and i heard that CP did extremely well at the p2p trip and beat you more times than you beat them. If this is a case of bias please stop.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

What a suprise another ******** topic by EOP which for some reason can't take a loss. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't complain about our gear either, was I the only one who saw Tayyab returning with nothing but a rune sword? :whistling:

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png