Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hysteria's P2P Sunday 1/16/10

Evan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain how you can try to claim a win, and even say we have 0? Also you tried to lie saying you had 26, when you had about 35, and still couldn't clear us. More mains from Serenity killed us then Hy did.

110116171043.png

Explain.

(04:23:37) <*******> and being in Hy has gf-ed my bank to hell, i return so ******* much just to get stopmed on lol.

Explain how you can try to claim a win, and even say we have 0? Also you tried to lie saying you had 26, when you had about 35, and still couldn't clear us. More mains from Serenity killed us then Hy did.

110116171043.png

Explain.

(04:23:37) <*******> and being in Hy has gf-ed my bank to hell, i return so ******* much just to get stopmed on lol.

^that.

we pulled out of hills brought the fight to east of clanwars, gwased you at sperm hill then mains crashed when it was about 15-20ish us vs 15-20 of clumped you. Mains crashed we ran south to fog with that number.

You dont claim Wins of 0 TR left when we had about 15ish at the fight gwasing you in a clump, with returners in clanwars and yourself about the same 15-20 then mains crash.

-Side note don't back out of our preps please-

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

110116171043.png

Explain.

^that.

we pulled out of hills brought the fight to east of clanwars, gwased you at sperm hill then mains crashed when it was about 20ish us vs 6-10 of clumped you. Mains crashed we ran south to fog with that number. I'd like an explanation..

Wait what the fight was at Sprm hill and your at fog in this picture. Our whole topic is full of pics of all purple dots at sprm/clw for ending we even waited for you. I personally stood inside clan wars and bridded 'With' that was attempting to snipe as I waited to see if you would return again. Not going to argue, was happy to see TR out today and was shocked when Davld asked us for opts before we set out. Looking forward to next Sunday (crossing fingers for original wild) hope to see you out.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

110116171043.png

Explain.

^that.

we pulled out of hills brought the fight to east of clanwars, gwased you at sperm hill then mains crashed when it was about 20ish us vs 6-10 of clumped you. Mains crashed we ran south to fog with that number. I'd like an explanation..

Wait what the fight was at Sprm hill and your at fog in this picture. Our whole topic is full of pics of all purple dots at sprm/clw for ending we even waited for you. I personally stood inside clan wars and bridded 'With' that was attempting to snipe as I waited to see if you would return again. Not going to argue, was happy to see TR out today and was shocked when Davld asked us for opts before we set out. Looking forward to next Sunday (crossing fingers for original wild) hope to see you out.

The pic is at fog because we left. Just saying don't try to claim a win saying you cleared us when you clearly didn't. The place was full of mains. You lied about your starting opts, you had around 35 and we had about 28, even with your number advantage we ended the same. Not saying anyone won, just saying don't try to claim false wins when you clearly didn't kill us. Thanks.

110116171043.png

Explain.

^that.

Why the hell would we return into 40+ mains. We went to fog after mains crashed because we thought you might have regrouped there, because we thought the feeling was mutual that you dont end fights (claiming wins) on main crashes.

W/e. Was fun, and idiot main ranks in that clan got demoted/booted for that crash.

Gwas mains.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Hopefully we'll get a clean fight with you next week, looking forward to it.

Thanks to all the clans for the fights, was one hell of a trip.

:)

Everyone is to wrapped up into who won, but in reality it should be who filled up there banks. That's the only reason why we go on these events. Let's keep it that way.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something