Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hysteria's P2P Sunday 1/16/10

Evan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many people in CP teled i seen Drunkin R2h or w/e tele and some other kid pllodeh or someshit tele from zenith and eop needs to stock up more on p2p sets then f2p lol.

Good trip was fun.

@Hotkeying

if it was a one on one fight i agree but not when theres 4 clans involved or when a clan crashs.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Explain how you can try to claim a win, and even say we have 0? Also you tried to lie saying you had 26, when you had about 35, and still couldn't clear us. More mains from Serenity killed us then Hy did.

110116171043.png

Explain.

(04:23:37) <*******> and being in Hy has gf-ed my bank to hell, i return so ******* much just to get stopmed on lol.

Seeing as the fight was @ hills and ended finishing at sperm rofl. and i heard your picture was taken 15minutes after the fight. If you watch the video some one thought it would be smart to have two rushes and try get hy distracted from rushing in east shame the whole other rush unit got stuck in the gap :)

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Goodjob guys, at the gap fight we ran to fog when cp crashed with about 20 in there up to you if you want to edit it. control took our vent down as soon as you rushed was very hard fighting without vent in P2p :(

Amazing job and a very nice pull i hope you guys can keep this up :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Can't say I approve of the constant regrouping at clan wars

Rofl, so let's have a bunch of returners go in 1 by 1. It's what every clan was doing CP kept coming back with waves of 25, eop with waves of 1 itemers.

:)

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Rofl, so let's have a bunch of returners go in 1 by 1. It's what every clan was doing CP kept coming back with waves of 25, eop with waves of 1 itemers.

Managed it in IR :) Guess you gotta adapt when working with lower quality members

#irclan - where banter happens

Managed it in IR :) Guess you gotta adapt when working with lower quality members

IR Closed.

p.s I laid you out, go work on your bridding.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Explain how you can try to claim a win, and even say we have 0? Also you tried to lie saying you had 26, when you had about 35, and still couldn't clear us. More mains from Serenity killed us then Hy did.

110116171043.png

Explain.

(04:23:37) <*******> and being in Hy has gf-ed my bank to hell, i return so ******* much just to get stopmed on lol.

Seeing as the fight was @ hills and ended finishing at sperm rofl. and i heard your picture was taken 15minutes after the fight. If you watch the video some one thought it would be smart to have two rushes and try get hy distracted from rushing in east shame the whole other rush unit got stuck in the gap :)

Lol who did this from? jay zetex? lmfao.

110116171043.png

Explain.

It seems weird to me that you have no red dots in your mini map.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

:confused: Other than spying at other clans what exactly did you do for IR?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

he didn't quit for another clan lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Pretty much brought IR out of the stone age, implementing one of the best scouting systems of any pure clan, resulting in the total domination of the med scene, and trips that featured clearing clans like chaotic 3-4 times each week, in both servers. Then you and your ****** friends had come in with your ******* morales and retarded decision making, which we all laughed about once you left ts "lets promote son waldo and dats bootay". Ring any bells, Hi junior.

Theres more, but thats the main thing I'm proud of that I did in IR

I wouldn't expect anyone with your kind of intellect to understand what really makes a clan succesful considering the numerous, pathetic attempts with Cr and mementos or what ever the **** it was. Watch out hy, something big is coming.

Pretty much brought IR out of the stone age, implementing one of the best scouting systems of any pure clan, resulting in the total domination of the med scene, and trips that featured clearing clans like chaotic 3-4 times each week, in both servers. Then you and your ****** friends had come in with your ******* morales and retarded decision making, which we all laughed about once you left ts "lets promote son waldo and dats bootay". Ring any bells, Hi junior.

I wouldn't expect anyone with your kind of intellect to understand what really makes a clan succesful considering the numerous, pathetic attempts with Cr and mementos or what ever the **** it was. Watch out hy, something big is coming.

Just saying. Ricky is the reason we started to spy not you =x and he is the reason we cleared chaotic 4-5 times a week. But i won't lie you did alot for Ir but like i said brought alot of negative to the table.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Just saying. Ricky is the reason we started to spy not you =x and he is the reason we cleared chaotic 4-5 times a week. But i won't lie you did alot for Ir but like i said brought alot of negative to the table.

Ricky, just like iraqi mage were all my bitches. The whole idea was mine, all mine. "alot of work for Ir" doesn't do justice for the part that I played.