Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths P2p Sunday!

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

Recorded By [Z]kJ

Recorded By [Z]Jake|Cpt

After an amazing 2 days in a row and peaking at 64 i had some high hopes for today but due to our vent getting hit offline several times and us having to switch severs every 30mins we managed to make it enjoyable for all who attended! today we peaked at 44 Zenith members ready for some intense fights which is our biggest pull to P2p so far, im not going to make a big fancy topic claiming wins because im sure its going to cause arguements just watch the vid and say goodjob?

344tezt.png

Pictures:

110116220151r.png

110116215924.png

110116221730.png

110116142614.png

110116215355.png

110116212236.png

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannelnel

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

LOL At the first vid u see Control logging out so its going to be Ex Vs Z Whahahhaha

CTRL should stop getting run ins with 2 clans. For real.. Its funny how u guys tele, cheat these days..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

LOL At the first vid u see Control logging out so its going to be Ex Vs Z Whahahhaha

CTRL should stop getting run ins with 2 clans. For real.. Its funny how u guys tele, cheat these days..

"Don't worry guys we're going to close CT in 2 weeks.."

2 weeks later, Ex starts pulling 10's l0l0l0l. That's why ex fail.

You guys were waiting to crash a war we were going to have with Ex that's why Control logged out, idiots. Can't get a real fight cuz Z knows they can't beat CT.

Get of our topic idiot wars get crashed its 2011 cry about it, pretty sure we did a legit 1v1 saturday

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

You guys were waiting to crash a war we were going to have with Ex that's why Control logged out, idiots. Can't get a real fight cuz Z knows they can't beat CT.

Can't get a real fight, your scared to accept our run ins. And our saturday trip, didn't we clear u 49-44, with no vent? Dayumm you guys good!

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Can't get a real fight, your scared to accept our run ins. And our saturday trip, didn't we clear u 49-44, with no vent? Dayumm you guys good!

complete domination for life bro. but i dont like zenith

:\

Gj Zenith looks fun. and control had 42 on saturday vs your 55~ or w\e you had. but that is old news see you next weekend!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

accept josh's prep requests.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

P0ke will never prep you again b\c every time he does you guys either make a wild excuse "i gotta go to bed or every one logs off" and u never do the 3rd round or keep your word for the pvp round ur leader says yes 2. then he lies to zenith saying you won cuz Control logged out when it was really josh the one logging. Sorry Josh messed all chances of preps with control up. i guess ull have to settle with fighting in the wild.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

P0ke will never prep you again b\c every time he does you guys either make a wild excuse "i gotta go to bed or every one logs off" and u never do the 3rd round or keep your word for the pvp round ur leader says yes 2. then he lies to zenith saying you won cuz Control logged out when it was really josh the one logging. Sorry Josh messed all chances of preps with control up. i guess ull have to settle with fighting in the wild.

P0ke will never prep you again b\c every time he does you guys either make a wild excuse "i gotta go to bed or every one logs off"

well we have only prepped you twice I think. the first time we lost, and this time "Every" was the only time that there was this mistake.

the preps are around 5 pm est. most people don't go to bed for another 5-6 hours from that.

and u never do the 3rd round or keep your word for the pvp round ur leader says yes 2.

Rules:

20 Def Cap

Gravite/Dunf Off

Overs On

When:

Thursday, January 6th, 2011

Where:

World 61 Bounty Hunter Bank

Massing Time:

4:00 PM EST

9:00 PM GMT

those were the rules on our site. odviously there was some sort of misscommunication between leaderships.

hen he lies to zenith saying you won cuz Control logged out when it was really josh the one logging

We walked to the Obleisk. We didn't log out.

Sorry Josh messed all chances of preps with control up. i guess ull have to settle with fighting in the wild.

Zenith Starting: 51

Zenith Ending: 36

Control Starting: 44

Control Ending: 0

110115231625o.png

no vent no problem :)

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?