Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

.,!,. ALL THE BEST .,!,.

walli

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, all MM members... This is the reason for DQ

lolmm2.png

(Thank you ckyl3 for pic)

Anyways, the RSC rules stated it was against the rules to vote for your own clan, so once this became public, and RSC mods found out MM had done this last year as well, and were doing it again this year, they investigated....

Basically, because you tried to hide the fact that you were MM, and broke the rules by voting for your own clan for the majority of your votes, the RSC moderators disqualified you.

So say what you want, but I don't think it was a "tainted award" for FOE to win...

In fact I would go further to say that the 2009 RSC award you guys won was tainted, seeing as you deliberately broke the rules, and won because of voting for yourselves.

This isn't intended to be a flamebait or anything, which is why I kept information as to the point, and non opinionated as I could. Majority of this post is fact, and not opinion.

Also, good job to my clan, FOE, for winning this award. Hopefully in 2011 all the major pure clans will avoid disqualification, and breaking rules to vote for ourselves, and we can see the true outcome.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

lolmm2.png

Anyways, the RSC rules stated it was against the rules to vote for your own clan, so once this became public, and RSC mods found out MM had done this last year as well, and were doing it again this year, they investigated....

Basically, because you tried to hide the fact that you were MM, and broke the rules by voting for your own clan for the majority of your votes, the RSC moderators disqualified you.

So say what you want, but I don't think it was a "tainted award" for FOE to win...

In fact I would go further to say that the 2009 RSC award you guys won was tainted, seeing as you deliberately broke the rules, and won because of voting for yourselves.

This isn't intended to be a flamebait or anything, which is why I kept information as to the point, and non opinionated as I could. Majority of this post is fact, and not opinion.

Also, good job to my clan, FOE, for winning this award. Hopefully in 2011 all the major pure clans will avoid disqualification, and breaking rules to vote for ourselves, and we can see the true outcome.

LMFAO

V True Whip V'd

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

lolmm2.png

I think we can say that most mains only know a few pure clans because of your youtube recruits so I wouldn't count on that. Clan-wise MM was better 2010 and 2009.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

And that justifies successfully rigging the vote in 2009, and attempting to rig the vote in 2010?

I mean come on, you can say that, but it will always be an opinion call... There is simply no way to justify cheating in a competition like that.

Once again we're back to the whole youtube propaganda bit... I'll make a suggestion; start making better youtube videos, start building popularity on youtube. It seems you try to use that as a means to bash us, despite MM having their own youtube. It would be a different scenario if you didn't have one, and called us out for using ours, but frankly you try to insult us because ours is more successful. That's as I see it anyways, I'm curious what it seems to you.

And that justifies successfully rigging the vote in 2009, and attempting to rig the vote in 2010?

I mean come on, you can say that, but it will always be an opinion call... There is simply no way to justify cheating in a competition like that.

Once again we're back to the whole youtube propaganda bit... I'll make a suggestion; start making better youtube videos, start building popularity on youtube. It seems you try to use that as a means to bash us, despite MM having their own youtube. It would be a different scenario if you didn't have one, and called us out for using ours, but frankly you try to insult us because ours is more successful. That's as I see it anyways, I'm curious what it seems to you.

What I'm saying is mains lack knowledge of how pure clans did that year so they vote for clans that make better vids or more popular, therefore congratz on the gfx but we did better. :whistling:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

If I may make a suggestion, start putting your topics on RSC, start advertising your youtube videos there.

Now that I've said that, it'll be ironic if you say the same thing after the 2011 RSC award is out.

lolmm2.png

All I have to say is 96-0 and gj on your YouTube win mm members know who was better in 2010

Well then I guess it was only fair that you tried to balance out the bonesaw fame factor by having 166 MM members pose as non-MM members and vote MM on that poll....yeah?

:Slim:

Come on buddy, that's a losing argument. Bonesaw probably doesn't even advertise FOE in his videos anymore... god knows I don't have a clue. I haven't watched a vid of his since he got turmoil.

Fact of the matter is, you believe we have an advantage in popularity in main forums because of youtube... I say youtube is a credential. We better showcase our abilities and talents, and if that gets us more noted, well then that's because of our efforts. As I said a couple posts above, you should make the same efforts. Leveling the playing ground is within your control, it seems you're more content complaining about it then doing something to help yourself, however.

One of the reasons we won was because we actually participated in the RSC war unlike (some)other clans.

Also like to bring that to the light. That is an extremely valid point as well.

Double posted, sorry guys.

I take it you have no more counterarguments for me to rebuttal...

Fine by me, shame you took it to flamebaiting, I thought we were having a quite a nice little discussion here.

And if there's one thing I hope both our clans can take out of this, it's a commitment to having a fair competition in 2011, when the time comes. Hopefully both our clans will do what they can, publicizing trips and youtube and all that jazz on RSC, and when the voting comes around, doing it fairly.

Since you brought it up, I'm looking forward to a full out war, I'm sure we'll be having more discussions when that time comes

:dotfire:

I dont understand why you guys bring on one thing over and over again. Being #1 in F2P, congrats pretty sure every one knows you have won. If you look @ the overall meaning of a clan it isnt just being #1 in F2P. FOE still holds the #1 title in P2P, and although F2P is more wanted you cant really talk that much **** when FOE has better pkers, better videos, more active in miniwars/events. The fact you bring on one thing all the time just shows how much you depend on your F2P #1 spot to defend you everytime.