Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

.,!,. ALL THE BEST .,!,.

walli

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess what some are trying to say is that you get votes because of marketing via ex youtube, not because of your results and performance at wars & trips etc.

Overall best clan covers many aspects though (including youtube vids for instance), also, its a mains community voting, they havnt rly got a clue, so it doesnt mean anything, its just another popularity contest.

whether you were actually the best clan of the year, sure in some aspects, and not in others, but either way id say its a very subjective question, being the 'overall' best clan. But lets say effort was alpha omega in this, you deserve the title.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Lmfao MM, you never seem surprise me with dumbassery and cheap tactics. This award is given by kids on RSC who vote for the clan they see the most propaganda from. The fact that MM are trying to counter this arguement with "WE DID BETTER WAR 96-0 W000T" is just plain retarded. That's irrelevant to HOW this award is presented. So stop being butthurt and try to work on winning the 2011 one.

And despite seeing these cheap tactics used by their ranks, MM members still seem to act innocent and good on these forums. Good **** guys :whistling:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Funny because I saw plenty of FOE voting for their own clan on that topic, making all of true whip's points completely irrelevant in one sentence.

I voted for TLP.

I challenge you to back that up with proof.

:teehee:

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Lot of angry Mm on this topic. It's RSC, you shouldn't even care. You definitely shouldn't care enough to cheat.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

has anyone else noticed how annoying a thread becomes once true whip starts posting on it? its like text wall after textwall, and he like triple posts so i just wanna kill myself everytime. jesus man no one wants to read that.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Lol gratz foe but do you guys honestly think your better then mm? I'm jw :L becuz they smashed you. Guys in every full out you guys have

- no flame intended

And we beat them in the wildy far more than they ever beat us, on a regular basis.

So yes. #1 fullout f2p is all they have claim to. Best f2p pking... no. Best p2p pking... no. Best p2p warring... no.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~