Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

.,!,. ALL THE BEST .,!,.

walli

Lol gratz foe but do you guys honestly think your better then mm? I'm jw :L becuz they smashed you. Guys in every full out you guys have

- no flame intended

And we beat them in the wildy far more than they ever beat us, on a regular basis.

So yes. #1 fullout f2p is all they have claim to. Best f2p pking... no. Best p2p pking... no. Best p2p warring... no.

Hold the boat.

You guys aren't the best P2P Pking/Warring as far as I know.

Retired March 2012

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol gratz foe but do you guys honestly think your better then mm? I'm jw :L becuz they smashed you. Guys in every full out you guys have

- no flame intended

And we beat them in the wildy far more than they ever beat us, on a regular basis.

So yes. #1 fullout f2p is all they have claim to. Best f2p pking... no. Best p2p pking... no. Best p2p warring... no.

Hold the boat.

You guys aren't the best P2P Pking/Warring as far as I know.

They were for the majority, if not all of 2010.

Violent Demise - Low Requirement Pure Clan
Forums | Memberlist | #VD

vi.png

I didn't say we were, because I'm not looking to get into a heated debate with every major pure clan.. I merely said #1 f2p warring is the only one MM lays claim to.

If anyone wants to debate that, I'm more than happy..

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

has anyone else noticed how annoying a thread becomes once true whip starts posting on it? its like text wall after textwall, and he like triple posts so i just wanna kill myself everytime. jesus man no one wants to read that.

At least his text walls aren't rambling like the majority of Mm members. Like this post here.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Wonder why MM can't shut the hell up and quit the bitching, f2p fullouts aren't everything. Why can't MM give FOE a proper fight in P2P?

FOE are a much more rounded clan than MM will ever be.

And that's why they won it for 2010, try harder this year MM (especially in P2P)

Tiger is right on the money, but if I may add one small part...

Also don't get caught trying to cheat in the vote, and and get disqualified... That plus what Tiger said is pretty sound advice!

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

mm you guys should have some respect for foe yo.. they are p2p based and at least giving you fights in f2p full outs, i don't see you guys giving foe fights in p2p homies. and wut tiger said they probs won it for being a better more rounded clan.

cheers boys ily guys

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team