Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

3 Homies LF

BILL RUSSELL

Landlord and empflix and i are lookin for a friendly f2p+p2p based clan

(20:18:11) -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ CHLEF ]: Overall 1,059 | Att 80 | Str 99 | Cns 94 | Range 98 | Pray 45 | Mage 72 | Cook 70 | Agil 50 | Slay 31 | Summon 52 | Dungeon 80

(20:18:13) -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ LANDLORD ]: Overall 1,405 | Att 99 | Str 99 | Cns 99 | Range 99 | Pray 45 | Mage 99 | Cook 66 | WC 99 | Fletch 50 | FM 50 | Craft 55 | Smith 62 | Agil 52 | Thieve 88 | Slay 64 | Farm 30 | RC 50 | Dungeon 64

(20:18:16) -[TB]RuneScript- *** [ EMPFLIX ]: Overall 1,170 | Str 99 | Cns 86 | Range 99 | Pray 45 | Mage 94 | Cook 75 | WC 79 | FM 51 | Agil 44 | Thieve 53 | Slay 32 | RC 51 | Hunt 71

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're interested in both a F2P and P2P balance, I suggest you check out Fatality. We have the best community, and we get a wide variety of f2p and p2p preps throughout the week. Being pure F2P is not a problem, so I suggest you check us out. Our website is www.rs-fi.com (the site is currently down atm, but you can pm me on this site or in IRC. Nick: [Fi]Skillzy.)

If you are only interested in F2P and that's all you ever will want to do, I suggest you check out CP.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Hey guys i'd give Eop a shot we're a f2p and p2p based clan with many events daily at least 8 mini wars a day and 1-2 preps a week.

We've been pulling 60+ continuesly every saturday for the past 7-8 months and we have a friendly,chill, funny community.

Come check us out #clan-eop. www.eop-rs.com

we have cookies n milk too :)

You guys should check out Zenith tbh.

Always did some nice f2p mini wars with you guys in the past and still do them constantly during the week. Would love to have some more good f2p mini warrers like yourself in the clan. We do pretty good every saturday pulling 50+ weekly, and lately we pulled 60+ to Saturdays.

come check us out @ #Zenith and www.zenith-rs.com

Feel free to intro on our site if your interested.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

@98: MY love for you is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in.

@Landlord: Did you just fart? Because you blew me away.

@Empflix: Your eyes are as blue as the water in my toilet at home. <3

As you see, my pick up lines are pro. In EoP, not only do I teach my members how to pick up rs chicks and become pick up masters like me, but we also do the following: We do 4-5 mini-wars a day f2p and p2p and 4-5 preps a week f2p and p2p, but mostly f2p. We have the best, friendliest, most active community out of any pure clan:

(21:14:47) <@[eop]milky> !eop

(21:14:47) <@[EoP]Gooper70> There are 55 [EOP] Pirates online #Clan-eop right now.

55 [EoP] Tags on a random thursday night with no events going on. Pro huh?

Now the best part:

alessandra_ambrosio_one_hot_bikini_mamma.jpg

We have a total of 12 e-girls in EoP (including rs and irc girls) and 9 of them have mics. Sometimes we let our girls call pushes and piles on teamspeak during a war, and trust me it's epic lol. You just have like 4-5 girls yelling at you to "push north" it's a great experience lol.

Ali-Landry.jpg

Remember, I'm the pickup master and I've been e-dating since 04. Remember, Join EoP = free pusssyyy. We are the strongest/most consistent clan in F2P matched opts and on top of that, we are very active. I've seen your type before and I can garuantee you that this is the clan you're looking for.

ali_landry_swimsuit_top2-1.jpg

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

As you see, my pick up lines are pro. In EoP, not only do I teach my members how to pick up rs chicks and become pick up masters like me, but we also do the following: We do 4-5 mini-wars a day f2p and p2p and 4-5 preps a week f2p and p2p, but mostly f2p. We have the best, friendliest, most active community out of any pure clan:

(21:14:47) <@[EoP]Gooper70> There are 55 [EOP] Pirates online #Clan-eop right now.

Now the best part:

We have a total of 12 e-girls in EoP (including rs and irc girls) and 9 of them have mics. Sometimes we let our girls call pushes and piles on teamspeak during a war, and trust me it's epic lol. You just have like 4-5 girls yelling at you to "push north" it's a great experience lol.

Ali-Landry.jpg

Remember, I'm the pickup master and I've been e-dating since 04. Remember, Join EoP = free pusssyyy. We are the strongest/most consistent clan in F2P matched opts and on top of that, we are very active. I've seen your type before and I can garuantee you that this is the clan you're looking for.

I'm pretty sure Milky just googles girls in bikinis all day.

Ik it says you need to be 18 for redtube but you can still use it...

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Now the best part:

Ali-Landry.jpg

I'm pretty sure Milky just googles girls in bikinis all day.

Ik it says you need to be 18 for redtube but you can still use it...

who needs redtube when you have rs chicks

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Well i'd say Hy but we're just as p2p based as CPR was although we get f2p preps during the week I wouldn't say we were the best at it, with that being said go try CP.

They're 95% F2P based and I think you'll enjoy them the most.

However- If you want to go beyond what you said in the topic, Hysteria is for you.