Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rip Chaotic Jan 21st 2010 - Jan 21st 2011

Duval

A video Digsy has set up for the departure of Chaotic. i know alot of people may of hated us and alot of people despised us but in the end its a sad day to see the clan i created birthed and worked so ******* close the day it turns one. The clan accomplished so much and no matter what it pulled through the rough the tough and the hardships other clans layed upon it, my pride runs deep for this clan and even though i sorta gave up on it towards the end my heart never stopped beating for it . from the day i recruited furious to the day we set aside and moved on. From the day me and hugh sat down and made chaotic to the day they sat down and closed it. i know i made the image of that clan horrible but as i said my loyalty and honor and pride never became lower then 100% we went through 6 forums 7 vents and a billion op ranks from being hacked by marty to obama and cassidy leaving to louzy hacking us to furious going back to school and then from the time i left myself. i always told my members chaotic till i die and i failed them at that so the one thing i can do is give them the proper grave digging and say rip my old clan from here on we will rest in peace and remember the days we where the most feared Mpc clan from f2p to p2p. My respects will be given to the following people in no order as they made the biggest impact to the clan "chaotic"

Hugh

Furious

Digsy

Jam

Gawdy

Cassidy

Obama

Louzy

Kyle

Danky

Tyler

Callum

Troyy

Jake

Eop

Sho

C0p

Jr

Joey

Touqir

Mikey

Versace

Marvin

Feargirlz

Jlane

Titans

Soniqs

Nick

Nate

Jamie

maxium

Mullet unit

Man unit

meow unit

itz unit

yo itz unit

AND ALL the old to new Chaotic members if i forgot you i am sorry but it was so many wonderful members i cant remember them all.

With my final words. Rip Chaotic from my home to yours. WHEN I SAY WEAK ASS YOU BCH WEAK ASS?

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks to see chaotic go.

i'm glad i done my part for 3 months as app manger.

goodluck to all your members. :thumbsup:

`Zach~Farmboy

chaotic will be missed.

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Sad to see you close on your 1year, had some fun times with ch aside from the constant flame wars between us when exclusive and ch had rivalry, hope all the members do well in other clans, see most have gone to CT.

Proud High Council Of Exclusive!

why dont u pay ur respects and get off the topic and i didnt try closing under furious will you have no idea what was said on our leader boards nor do you know the convo's held between me and furious. this is my and hughs clan and will always be my clan with hugh. Furious was a leader yes but no matter what i think i shuld be the one to make this as I CREATED THE CLAN.

Thanks.

14wc5fo.jpg

Oi oi.

http://chaotic-rs.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1826

or if you're too lazy to click the link:

Well boys, trolls, and ladies - Pretty sure half you lot don't really care about this and all, though the majority definitely saw this coming for some time.

I'll try to water it down and keep it simple and clean for those who want to get this over with: This post is mainly for my friends that I've let down, and all the loyal folk who stuck through with us - It was literally the worse timing possible for me to try to step up. And for letting you all down I know, that no amount of apologizing I can do earn your forgiveness.

I always said as a leader - I have an obligation to make my member's happy, I did not fulfill my obligation but I can confidently say: The boys who were around 4-5 months ago knew me as a self sacrificing leader - and hey at least we made it to the year mark.

It was a remarkable experience though - Chaotic being my first clan, at the end of the day I hold no grudges over the individuals who felt the need to troll us and try to shut us down - because it gave the incentive for us to go further and further until now: Rl simply takes priority, fate is indeed a cruel mistress, some of you may not understand that aspect of life yet, but when your loved ones are on the verge then a mere game means absolutely nothing.

I would first like to thank all clans from the deceased Epidemic, to MM, FOE, TLP, EOP, IR, Dp, Zenith. From the start I learned tons from you guys - I literally learned how to lead by examining every single one of you folks. From Goop's nerdness, Junior's Brazilian powers, Walli's hairy back, 13th R4nger's love of Lingonberries, Inu's dog eating ways, Ever's and Gotcho's homosexuality, Sean and Raza's gay pride. I've learned it all: the passion and dedication, of leading, how to interact with your members to make things work.

It was hard, but it was worth it seeing as it paid off by making me a bunch of e-buddies who I end up loving to death.

But nevertheless like I've stated above this post is directed specifically towards my friends who made Chaotic work - these guys gave their time so it's only fair that I return time to them:

Digsy, Jam, Jake, Callum, Hugh, Troy, Andrew (the fat 30 def one who went zerk), Rogan, Ch Jr, Ch c0p, Viva, U Feargirlz, Blue, lMikey, Bowlcut's usual crew, and last but not least: Sho. - No words need to be said to you guys, you all know that I will always have your back.

Thanks for your time and thanks for run lads.

These are the folk who are loyal, trustworthy, and legitimately good individuals - And I sincerely mean this: for any clan not to accept these men; you'd just be the one losing out.

I would also like to give a few other folk who people may question, but also shout outs to: Danky, and Kyle - I know what kind of experience you guys were having whilst you guys were in Chaotic. It truly hurt me to see you guys wasting your time and simply treating the clan like a chore, if only you two joined earlier I'm sure you would've had a lot of fun, I'm sure all three of us know why. I don't put a game nor a clan in front of the friendship we developed - I do hope we can stay friends.

As for myself: pretty much retired from scape - getting life sorted first, will still keep in touch with the folk I've stated from above. Going to remain clanless - gunna stick around the pure community regardless of how **** it is meh - Might become a full time PW nerd who knows.

Lastly to clear things up:I am not petty enough to care so much about past actions and blow up **** more than it needs to be - Once again I hold no grudges to any specific clan, and I wish for happiness for each and every member of mine. Go to wherever clan you choose - just have fun, and don't forget about what you've learned in Chaotic too quickly

Chaotic: Jan 21st 2010 - Jan 21st 2011. I do not approve of this ***** ****, be a man, this is the meaning of friendship.

~Furious, aka The China Man.

Best of luck to all remaining clans as I've stated - Thanks for the great year - Time to move on.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

This is bad, Medium Level Clan Scene is almost non existent

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Rest In Peace Chaotic

You guys had a hell of a run.

Good luck with whatever you guys do.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

why dont u pay ur respects and get off the topic and i didnt try closing under furious will you have no idea what was said on our leader boards nor do you know the convo's held between me and furious. this is my and hughs clan and will always be my clan with hugh. Furious was a leader yes but no matter what i think i shuld be the one to make this as I CREATED THE CLAN.

Thanks.

All, I was asking shouldn't furious, and Hugh make the topic. Because you left your clan.

Goodluck with whatever chaotic decides.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Thanks guys had a great time clanning against you. #chaotic is still open to idle and have a nice time in :]

14wc5fo.jpg