Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EOP] Still Strong.

Solo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at this mm kids..... Read before you guys reply. we know you guys beat us, were just saying how it happen and why the outcome wasnt on our side.

Would of loved to fight tlp tough opts were the same.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

omg propaganda topic alert

We heard CP crashed a FOE vs TLP fight or something, but we also expected their allies MM to be lurking around. Silly MM logged in multi north of the graveyard, and we hit them on login, gwas'ing hard. We pushed MM back towards the clan wars pond when TLP rushed in from behind us. MM continued to run into cw, and we pulled north to the ruins. At this point, FI rushed us, and we cleared them in about 2 minutes. MM regrouped in clan wars while we were fighting Fi and getting sniped by mains, then rerushed us, eventually pushing us into cw.

Mm knows eop is in this world. we hop in multi knowing eop will be waiting for us because that is the only way they will fight mm. MM logs in and 2 leades get koed, thats it. MM and eop are fighting, while eop is quickly dropping because some are pushing too far or standing out in the open. Tlp crashes, eop moves north, mm doesnt follow, moves to clan wars(no1 was atking each other). mahatma makes a stupid fall in and leads half the clan outside of clan wars. eop rushes and gets pushed back towards ruins after a gud brawl. then mm pushed north and eop scattered:S while both clans were being sniped.

mm had around 65 when they moved to clan wars, and maybe a little less at the end. lol 30 in clan wars. LMAO IF YOU WERE CLEARED BY 30 PEOPLE.

also wtf, mm hasnever teamed with cp...maybe once like forever ago.

inb4quote and massive flame about stupid details that dont matter

wall

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Lol at this mm kids..... Read before you guys reply. we know you guys beat us, were just saying how it happen and why the outcome wasnt on our side.

Would of loved to fight tlp tough opts were the same.

lol @ this eop kids....read comments before you guys reply. we know what happened, and we were just saying how it didn't go the way you said regarding what mm did, and why the outcome wasnt on your side.

@finalboom, thats what im here for :)

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Our Peak was 60 so only one figth we had 60. We beat you once today but the rest of the fights were crashed >.< We had 50 - 55 Starting for most and I know damn well we killed more than 5 xD

Thanks for the fights EOP :P Was fun.

We lost once when we were logged in at mossies got hit by MM in singles, then a main clan rushed us, so we ran into multi, then we got rushed by you, then the main clan crashed you pulled all the way east, chilled at corp alone while we died to that massive main clan, but if you want to claim a win, ok.

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

lmfa0 at MM saying they beat us, running to clw with us chasing you all the way is totally clearing us. the only time u did was while we were fighting tlp/fi then you decide to re-rush 1 minute after you sat your asses in Cwars.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

6:00-6:20 i own goop in his vid, then he runs multi and i run fog :).

but......

YOUR

NOT

A

Pure.. :down:

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

dude lmfao, i was standing there watching you own him, then he starts shouting on ts asking t7emon arrow to come help him. :teehee:

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

but......

YOUR

NOT

A

Pure.. :down:

are you that kid in fog from mm spamming YOUR NOT A PURE YOUR NOT A PURE

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Our Peak was 60 so only one figth we had 60. We beat you once today but the rest of the fights were crashed >.< We had 50 - 55 Starting for most and I know damn well we killed more than 5 xD

Thanks for the fights EOP :P Was fun.

this

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME