Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EOP] Still Strong.

Solo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic made me facepalm irl, that usually never happens.

YUP we beat mm 70v80 and mm doesn't even have a video about it

( r u on crack? )

If you weren't illiterate, you would see that

1) We hit you on login

2) We were clearing you before TLP crashed

3) You regrouped in clan wars while we fought fatality, then you rushed out afterwards and cleared us.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

( r u on crack? )

1) We hit you on login

3) You regrouped in clan wars while we fought fatality, then you rushed out afterwards and cleared us.

I hope you realize we wanted and knew that we will be hit at log in. we rushed you within 30 seconds.

/end

No, you thought we were hitting CP who were south of the grave, so you logged out quickly to try and team on us (AGAIN), but then we turned around and rushed you instead.

And even if it was your plan to let us hit you on login, it was obviously a pretty dumb plan seeing as 13th and speshls got 1hit at the start and you spent the majority of the fight getting pushed towards clan wars :confused: .

( r u on crack? )

1) We hit you on login

I hope you realize we wanted and knew that we will be hit at log in. we rushed you within 30 seconds.

/end

No, you thought we were hitting CP who were south of the grave, so you logged out quickly to try and team on us (AGAIN), but then we turned around and rushed you instead.

And even if it was your plan to let us hit you on login, it was obviously a pretty dumb plan seeing as 13th and speshls got 1hit at the start and you spent the majority of the fight getting pushed towards clan wars :confused: .

interesting story, but

EOP IS THE REASON JAGEX EVEN MADE THE RANGE PRAYER

Range: 93.23

:whistling:

You barely killed 5-10 of us at log in which means we rushed back with 10 man down and still cleared your addy.. sucks to be eop

I killed 5-10 myself when you logged in, it was like spawning loot on a pserv :thumbsup:

( r u on crack? )

1) We hit you on login

/end

interesting story, but

You barely killed 5-10 of us at log in which means we rushed back with 10 man down and still cleared your addy.. sucks to be eop

I killed 5-10 myself when you logged in, it was like spawning loot on a pserv :thumbsup:

We both know its now about who gets the last word, you died in 1v1 idc if you killed 5, 10 or 15 when we logged in.

Died in 1v1 when? When you again came to help out CP east of fog? Or when you also came to help CP in 1v1 west of mossies? Actually i didn't, i killed a CP member then logged back to our homeworld :thumbsup:

And regardless of who gets the last word here, we're both bumping a topic of my clan giving yours a beatdown, so i win either way :teehee:

( r u on crack? )

1) We hit you on login

/end

interesting story, but

We both know its now about who gets the last word, you died in 1v1 idc if you killed 5, 10 or 15 when we logged in.

Died in 1v1 when? When you again came to help out CP east of fog? Or when you also came to help CP in 1v1 west of mossies? Actually i didn't, i killed a CP member then logged back to our homeworld :thumbsup:

And regardless of who gets the last word here, we're both bumping a topic of my clan giving yours a beatdown, so i win either way :teehee:

I was fighting a cp member in 1v1 so I don't think i was 'helping?' them?

Not very good teamwork, you're off 1v1'ing while your clan is trying to help your allies CP -_-

By that "rush to clan wars" do you mean when we were being hit by eop + 2 other **** clans (think it was FI + CP) so we decided to re-group and re rush because it was obvious it was 3 v 1 at that time?

Lot of clans talking **** this weekend.

4Fdyf.png

Eop thinking they 'gwased' us lmfao, no. We did it on purpose since you wouldnt ever fight without having the advantage. You werent even close to clearing us lol. Then TLP rushed through EOP and we went cw cus it was obviously 2vs1, again.

When is EOP going to realize they cannot beat us if MMs within 10 people.

Gj on killing CP with 20 people more, though!

lol old pk3r or whoever keeps manipulating eops members,

stop feeding ur members with crap, else they gonna look dumb @ PW as we are witnessing today

-------

np man lemme help you out here, next time just say:

damn we did bad this time, lets try harder next time we fight other clans!!!! ok???

it will work better than making your members think they are actually doing good whilst they arent (they wont want to improve themselves, and you will keep being sht),

just trust me on this one

stop feeding ur members with crap, else they gonna look dumb @ PW as we are witnessing today

-------

damn we did bad this time, lets try harder next time we fight other clans!!!! ok???

it will work better than making your members think they are actually doing good whilst they arent (they wont want to improve themselves, and you will keep being sht),

wat, I didn't understand a single word.

Gj to all EoP once again, and make sure to attend the P2P trip today. :D

To all butt hurt MM members who are illiterate and cannot read:

Welcome to the crash war

Welkom bij de crash oorlog

Tervetuloa kaatua sota

Bienvenue à la guerre crash

Willkommen in der Crash-Krieg

Tere tulemast crash sõda

Fáilte chuig an cogadh tuairteála

Välkommen till kraschen kriget

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I heard Froblinkin's brother killed 13th or something, heard he's also gunning for Speshls next.

Anyways, was quite funny how MM was trying to get a fight v EOP at the 1.5 hr mark, literally trying to lure them out with CP just north of them at corp.

MM+CP Alliance?

-------

wat, I didn't understand a single word.

Gj to all EoP once again, and make sure to attend the P2P trip today. :D

i did

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I heard Froblinkin's brother killed 13th or something, heard he's also gunning for Speshls next.

Anyways, was quite funny how MM was trying to get a fight v EOP at the 1.5 hr mark, literally trying to lure them out with CP just north of them at corp.

MM+CP Alliance?

secret is out :whistling: :whistling:

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MM+CP Alliance?

Corrupt Mayhem???/