Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[EOP] Still Strong.

Solo

The topic says that the MM fight at grave ended with us being pushed into clan wars, we were just sayin` that if TLP/Fi/mains hadn't hit the fight, we were pushing you towards clan wars (which we were) before there was a crash. Also as the MM guy on the first page acknowleged, your main callers were all koed, and you were dropping like flies :rolleyes:

Thanks for the fights everyone, lets try not to get made.

we never got pushed, just saying. dont exaggerate ffs..

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see a video of 50 CP beating 70 EOP

Move on, you lost. Just a shame you had to plan that bs at mossies lol, and don't even try to make excuses for it. MM hit us in single, got us disorganized, we took 1 STEP INTO MULTY, and got rushed by you, you got pushed from corp, some **** main clan who's site will be down for 2-5 weeks crashed us and killed us. Then you spammed "gf eop".

See you tomorrow & next week.

Goop's video shows everything I think so everyone will see the truth.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Move on, you lost. Just a shame you had to plan that bs at mossies lol, and don't even try to make excuses for it. MM hit us in single, got us disorganized, we took 1 STEP INTO MULTY, and got rushed by you, you got pushed from corp, some **** main clan who's site will be down for 2-5 weeks crashed us and killed us. Then you spammed "gf eop".

We beat you by fog, your talking about a different fight. So i guess we beat you twice then :D

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

We beat you by fog, your talking about a different fight. So i guess we beat you both twice then :D

The fight when you and Zenith teamed up? Sorry we couldn't we clear you both 3x without food in our inventories.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

We beat you by fog, your talking about a different fight. So i guess we beat you twice then :D

Are you talking about the fight where we hit you while going to hills then Zenith rushed right behind you?

Yeah you got owned man.

5n6gi9.jpg

j8z6rk.jpg

rofl copter

cee pee just gained mass dee pee :D

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

CP apparantley beat us by FOG when we'd already cleared CP + Z twice on one inventory, then after we'd gone into fog to bank they ran out like heroes and killed 10 stragglers north of fog who were picking up loot.

Gratz on the astounding wins CP ;)

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

we honestly had no idea you were there, heard mm were at corps and were about to rush and saw your spread so we rushed to end our trip, then mm came and we hung out at obelisk :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png