Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

With the release of the wilderness, will there be more, less or the same amount of full out wars?

Cpt Jack

Post your opinion.

I personally think that the wilderness will introduce more full out wars. There's been a drastic decrease over the years for whatever reason, and I think that the wilderness will motivate more clans to full out war.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

You lost all my respect when you hopped on m4ns stick and put "that is the question"

010-Troll-harder.jpg

OT: I don't think that the return of the wilderness will prompt ***** clans to somehow grow balls.

Let me elaborate.. Nowadays all clans care about is how they look on PW and ****, this is the reason why there are propaganda topics. Clans don't care about the fun anymore, like it was back in the wilderness. All people care about is winning, and will come up with any bullcrap excuse they can pull out their ass to try and look better.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

You lost all my respect when you hopped on m4ns stick and put "that is the question"

010-Troll-harder.jpg

OT: I don't think that the return of the wilderness will prompt ***** clans to somehow grow balls.

halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-heavyweaponsguy-umad-trollface.jpg

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

I'm expecting that the wildy combined with DOU will encourage an increase in full out wars.

Hopefully, DOU looks really promising.

Clans do need to step up. Whether its a win or a loss, you earn respect for stepping up and fighting clans that are better then you. Its excellent practice, and you learn alot.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

im guessing more coz lower chance they'll get crashed

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

i highly doubt it. but it depends on the clans i guess.. easier to cheat, since mains around pure clans seems to be a big deal atm. also, the whole idea of "every weekend is a full out" will be in peoples heads and people will be afraid to lose. but we'll just have to wait and see

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

No, just because the wilderness is back doesn't change a clans mentality.

Many clans using getting "crashed" as an excuse. Utter ******** in all honesty, the main reason you don't want to full-out is because you don't want to lose.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY