Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For those in college...

Attack

Was Athletic Training (Sports Medicine) with a Minor in Coaching.

Took this year off, Don't really know what I actualyl want to do, and thought I'd be best to take a year off and work, get **** straight. Got Laid off and ****. :/

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Psychology

Gonna go for law school started studying for lsats early.

Psyc so I can fall back on counseling if anything falls off.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I'm heavily debating whether or not to change my major from English.

Human Nutrition and Dietetics

How good is the job outlook for that?

Kinesiology, Piano.

Kinesiology was my first choice until I found how how sparse the jobs for it were. What college do you go to?

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'm a freshman too.. Just taking general studies for now while I add some credits to Poli. Sci/History and eventually transfer to a better university and then I'll major in Poli Sci/History .. been thinking about sociology and **** like that, working with people and not numbers

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Was Civil Engineering, Found out I didn't like it as much as I did in HS engineering classes so I changed to

Secondary Math Education (6-12 grade) It is **** pay, but I feel like I am being led to that career, graduate in 1 year.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Was Civil Engineering, Found out I didn't like it as much as I did in HS engineering classes so I changed to

Secondary Math Education (6-12 grade) It is **** pay, but I feel like I am being led to that career, graduate in 1 year.

Same with paramedics, the pay sucks. Usually it is less than $40,000/year. But like education, it is one of those jobs you don't go into for the money, you go into it because you like/love what you do.

enemysignature.png

Same with paramedics, the pay sucks. Usually it is less than $40,000/year. But like education, it is one of those jobs you don't go into for the money, you go into it because you like/love what you do.

Same with me. going to study fire science and be a fireman.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

ive talked to lots of people about that and paramedics are the few people in the world who actually enjoy their job, instead of tolerating it

110210183405.png

ive talked to lots of people about that and paramedics are the few people in the world who actually enjoy their job, instead of tolerating it

Exactly. Same with teaching, like Brooks said, fireman, police, etc.

enemysignature.png