Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Fights Will Be More Clear

P0ke N Die

Right now because of Clan Wars, Bounty Hunter and Fist Of Guthix, you could return to pretty much any fight in 30 seconds. So the moment one clan wins and starts to walk away, the other clan will return with like 20 people and think they won. In the wilderness, fights in low level wild will be much more decisive. Sure you could return from gdz but it would take a minute or so. Every clan disputes every single run in because it's always close enough to one of the safe zones, it should probably die down and there will be a lot more retarded flaming next week.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

No more BH craters, clan wars, only reliable returning will be ancient teles and the corp tele :D

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

In other news, the sun rose over the Eastern Seaboard of the United States at approximately 7:20 Eastern Time this morning. This phenomenon will proceed in a westerly direction, affecting Americans in the Central, Mountain, and Pacific Time Zones in succession.

Back to you, Captain Obvious.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

In other news, the sun rose over the Eastern Seaboard of the United States at approximately 7:20 Eastern Time this morning. This phenomenon will proceed in a westerly direction, affecting Americans in the Central, Mountain, and Pacific Time Zones in succession.

WTF I lol'ed at Kyle....I need to go to the doctor....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Kyle still mad about when I exposed his EOP spy :D

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

lol

LOL! Who still plays this game

In the wild is was never really about winning a fight and making a topic.

More so on getting loot and having fun.

Yes, its fun to have a clan vs clan fight but if you do it too much then people get caught in something ugly. They soon forget about having fun and only think about some ranking system that anyone can makeup.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Won't prevent some clans from claiming wins, they'll return to the battleground 5 minutes later and take a pic of an empty map lol.

Happens already.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Actually laughed. *Sigh*

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

lol they are making the games necklace tele you to corp...yeah now you can return in 10secs

only if you've completed summers end, which has a 55 prayer req. so real pures won't be able to

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

In the wild is was never really about winning a fight and making a topic.

More so on getting loot and having fun.

Yes, its fun to have a clan vs clan fight but if you do it too much then people get caught in something ugly. They soon forget about having fun and only think about some ranking system that anyone can makeup.

this is y i love kruck <3

s4Oum.png