Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Friday BEASTING (First Mandatory Control Trip)

P0ke N Die

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you were there, and that's the reason you're trying to belittle our victory. You could see our levels against theirs clearly so I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

I'm not belittling it. I'm just not allowing you to glorify it. Ctrl did win.

Your levels were much higher than ours. If you weren't in Zenith, you wouldn't be replying to this topic. You're letting the cry-about-every-loss-and-make-excuses attitude get to you, and you're an admin. You can't deny a victory because you have it on video but you'll still argue against the statistics. Move on.

I'm not in Zenith. I attended as a guest. Can't really address the "I'm not saying Zenith won" thing again, you refuse to accept what I'm saying.

You attended as a guest. Why are you defending their side, I think as an administrator you should stay out of this topic's conversation as some people may consider you biased :teehee:

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

So you were there, and that's the reason you're trying to belittle our victory. You could see our levels against theirs clearly so I don't understand the point you're trying to make.

Your levels were much higher than ours. If you weren't in Zenith, you wouldn't be replying to this topic. You're letting the cry-about-every-loss-and-make-excuses attitude get to you, and you're an admin. You can't deny a victory because you have it on video but you'll still argue against the statistics. Move on.

I'm not in Zenith. I attended as a guest. Can't really address the "I'm not saying Zenith won" thing again, you refuse to accept what I'm saying.

a wise man once said: Its better to take a loss in silence, than explain why you lost in words.

regardless, fun day hope every friday trip goes like this or better :) made bank loots

To P0ke : Your victory as much as your trying to hype it up, really isnt as big of a deal as your trying to put it out to be. Clans get beat, it happens so no need to exaggerate and make it out be a life or death situation. Also, Jay respectfully posted on this topic with no flame intended yet you are snapping at him for saying something so small its ridiculous. You dont listen to anyone if they have an opinion that doesnt follow yours.

To Aaron: He isnt explaining why they lost or else he would have said "We lost because you outleveled us OMFG." He admitted defeat and simply said CT outleveled them without tying it into their loss.

To M4NT: He isnt defending their side, he is not a part of either clan and has an opinion towards what he saw. That does not make him biased if he says one clan outleveled the other.

To Buky: Typical ignorant post, why not post something constructive instead of posting thoughtless crap?

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

We had 24, your honestly the worst spy. Thanks for the fight.

u must feel real dumb after all that sht u use to talk to P0ke and Ctrl.

You seem to be lurking every time I post. I'll only talk sht, when there sht is false. They won today, simply out organized, and out classed us. Get over yourself.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

We had 24, your honestly the worst spy. Thanks for the fight.

u must feel real dumb after all that sht u use to talk to P0ke and Ctrl.

You seem to be lurking every time I post. I'll only talk sht, when there sht is false. They won today, simply out organized, and out classed us. Get over yourself.

u dont have a soul.

Not denying Zenith's loss, and I'm not making excuses, I just don't like that it was made to look like a spectacular triumph against outrageous odds.

Someone Lost Pixels.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF