Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking

Turban

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should join a good clan like v0p or pink dragons I think there home world is 57 if you want to find them.

haha z turning on the person who put them where there at

He didn't put us anywhere. He's a complete idiot who yelled during trips, and gave up. He was going to close the clan, were better off without him. Your a retard for even posting a topic. HAHAHA.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You should join a good clan like v0p or pink dragons I think there home world is 57 if you want to find them.

He didn't put us anywhere. He's a complete idiot who yelled during trips, and gave up. He was going to close the clan, were better off without him. Your a retard for even posting a topic. HAHAHA.

ok r1n wat happened to chaotic when the quote on quote idiot left them 1 week later there closed with no clans to boost ur morals ull watch and in the future realise how much josh has done for z

4we4w.png

good no one liked you

you dont have sence

and you act like a 10 year old. ranging in vent/cussing

i say go back to tlp idoit.

sence

RANGING IN VENT

idoit

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

ok r1n wat happened to chaotic when the quote on quote idiot left them 1 week later there closed with no clans to boost ur morals ull watch and in the future realise how much josh has done for z

Seeing as I'm in the clan all he did was pay for vent, he hasn't been active for the last month, gave up, and was on his period. You obviously wouldn't know.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Seems to be you're trying very hard to recruit a down syndrome. I guess in a way you should, just another downer in #clan-db will make you better!

Tbh, Josh didn't put Zenith anywhere. I'll be the first one to say that, after laughing my ass off during a prep that i attended on a spy [yes im nh] I could tell you that off the bat. Ryan would call something and all of the sudden you'll hear josh rage saying WHAT THE **** R U DOING IDIOT when in reality it was the right thing to do. Josh was the Duval of Zenith although Duval actually tried to change his ways and he started to at the end and i've noticed he has. Respect to Duval, sorry for bringing his name into this but yh just saying. If anyone put zenith where it was, leadership wise? Definitely Lawson and Ryan on a respectable standpoint. They both know not to flame other clans cause of this being a game, however Josh you didn't. To be fair, I hate to say it but Logan and Kj put more work into Zenith then you ever did, ever since summer you were the one to make Zenith look **** complete ****.

God i'm so happy for Zenith right now, best of luck guys.

tl;dr josh ur a moron bro in all honesty just don't even join another clan. if you do like i said above Divine brutality is for you!

-Mitch

EDIT:

Here I did some research for you and found you a clan you'd fit in with:

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/foru...88,413,62161087

Seems to be you're trying very hard to recruit a down syndrome. I guess in a way you should, just another downer in #clan-db will make you better!

Tbh, Josh didn't put Zenith anywhere. I'll be the first one to say that, after laughing my ass off during a prep that i attended on a spy [yes im nh] I could tell you that off the bat. Ryan would call something and all of the sudden you'll hear josh rage saying WHAT THE **** R U DOING IDIOT when in reality it was the right thing to do. Josh was the Duval of Zenith although Duval actually tried to change his ways and he started to at the end and i've noticed he has. Respect to Duval, sorry for bringing his name into this but yh just saying. If anyone put zenith where it was, leadership wise? Definitely Lawson and Ryan on a respectable standpoint. They both know not to flame other clans cause of this being a game, however Josh you didn't. To be fair, I hate to say it but Logan and Kj put more work into Zenith then you ever did, ever since summer you were the one to make Zenith look **** complete ****.

God i'm so happy for Zenith right now, best of luck guys.

tl;dr josh ur a moron bro in all honesty just don't even join another clan. if you do like i said above Divine brutality is for you!

-Mitch

EDIT:

Here I did some research for you and found you a clan you'd fit in with:

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/foru...88,413,62161087

Mitch putting him in his place.

Was josh the one that made that screechy ass speech for Z, and posted the vid on pw a while back?

Cause god damn i dont know how any members could listen to that ****. I about cried myself to sleep after listening to the burning screeching noise coming from that childs mouth.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I would honestly either research clans by yourself rather then pw, as most of the replies will be clans who just want to use you for their own advantage, get known on different pure forums, see how the community is, and then make your decision from there. to mitch, i respect you but i think you're wrong. I've seen zenith and imo, seeing as how ryan and lawson were inactive for that period of time (Z's small slump) then they would have fallen then. josh, take my advice and not open a clan or take part in openeing one, as thats just a waste of time. Go with a clan thats stable and active leadership.

~30 post warrior

ripwy.jpg

I would honestly either research clans by yourself rather then pw, as most of the replies will be clans who just want to use you for their own advantage, get known on different pure forums, see how the community is, and then make your decision from there. to mitch, i respect you but i think you're wrong. I've seen zenith and imo, seeing as how ryan and lawson were inactive for that period of time (Z's small slump) then they would have fallen then. josh, take my advice and not open a clan or take part in openeing one, as thats just a waste of time. Go with a clan thats stable and active leadership.

~30 post warrior

Shut up you fool, who are you to know? You're dastabah the big phat noob.

with love.

~30 post warrior

with love.

OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NAO hes team

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

~30 post warrior

with love.

OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NAO hes team

HE WASNT IN CC? Trade 4 teamkepe!

Ok enough trololing, Good luck Joshua.