Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Changes to Control Requirements

P0ke N Die

For anybody who wants to apply/spy

We have been discussing it for a long time now and it's not exactly a suprise but as of the 8th of February 2010, we will no longer be accepting Turmoil or Handcannon pures. When Control first opened, the whole Turmoil thing was quite popular and because the leadership had been away for a while, we just decided to accept it like any other clan. Being oldschool leaders, we just don't consider it pure and don't want to accept it anymore. Applicants with 20 defence will still be allowed to join if they have Rune Gloves. We will allow up to 25 defence because of mistakes with whip and such.

I'm 30 Defence, What Happens?

If you are 30 defence and you are already a member of Control, you will not be asked to leave. It wouldn't be fair on the members we have that are turmoil pures and so you are all allowed to remain in Control. Any current members who decide to get turmoil will be asked to leave the clan if they do so.

Event Restrictions

During Control events, 30 defence armour is no longer permitted. All official Control events will be restricted to 20 defence armour only. You are free to use 30 defence armour in your own time without Control but it is not allowed during events.

If you have a problem with this then please contact a ranked member over SwiftIRC and we'll answer all of your questions. Any Rant threads will be removed because the decision is final. The argument of "I got 30 defene to use it" is not valid because you got 30 defence to use turmoil, not full addy.

http://control-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=1399

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame it took a low level clan to step up and go back to purity.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Honestly dosent make a diffrence to me not to start a flame or anything you know your gonna accept a 30 def tomorrow but honestly 30 def dosent matter to me UNLESS they are wearing addy. But IF ! i said IF , you guys DO stay fruitful to your word i have much MORE respect for you guys <3 .

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Honestly dosent make a diffrence to me not to start a flame or anything you know your gonna accept a 30 def tomorrow

Who are you?...

Patrick from Calamity V1 and V2 Rsn was 0mg im a z n , You should know me, and if you dont ask chaz.

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Honestly dosent make a diffrence to me not to start a flame or anything you know your gonna accept a 30 def tomorrow

Who are you?...

Patrick from Calamity V1 and V2 Rsn was 0mg im a z n , You should know me, and if you dont ask chaz.

Calamity never accepted 30 defence, so how does your experience tell you that we're going to accept it in Control?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Who are you?...

Calamity never accepted 30 defence, so how does your experience tell you that we're going to accept it in Control?

P0ke me and you cant lie their was a 30 def in the clan (i may be wrong)

And did you read my whole paragraph ....

Honestly dosent make a diffrence to me not to start a flame or anything you know your gonna accept a 30 def tomorrow but honestly 30 def dosent matter to me UNLESS they are wearing addy. But IF ! i said IF , you guys DO stay fruitful to your word i have much MORE respect for you guys <3 .

IF YOU STAY FRUITFUL In other words im saying if you stay true to your word.

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Not once did we accept a 30 defence account, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Aren't you the guy ``Patrick`` that got booted like three times?

Okay im wrong you win, now can we stop fussing ? And 3 times is the charm :)

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"