Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Well, seeing as I'm free on Saturdays now...

Steroidz

Hey, I'm paul. I played rs since '03. Was elite in Epidemic, high council in Absolution, leader in Vehemence and a lot of other stuffs.

Looking for f2p based clan as i like f2p better. I'm always p2p so thats cool if your p2p too.

Made a new account.

Currently...

40 att

60 str (training)

1 def

Goal will get within 2-3 weeks.

60 att

80 str

1 def

Come at me.

TLP if your into P2P mostly, but idk if they go p2p on saturdays.

Hey btw I was also in E, =P.

A lot of oldschool members in EOP and Zenith if your looking for old friends too. Idk either clans reqs but I think eop might readd a jr clan which you'd probably meet reqs for.

Found each website, id visit em all if you want a good idea of pplz

http://www.tlp-rs.com/

http://eop-rs.com/

http://zenith-rs.com/forums/

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

If your willing to train then by all means feel free to join EOP. However our requirements are an 87+ stat with a secondary 75+ stat. We are mostly F2P based but we do alot of P2P events aswell, lots of ex-E members, super active and chill community that I know you would enjoy. However if your not willing to train, I suggest possibly joining a low level clan, if you don't like it you can always move up to something bigger but hey, atleast you get to try it out eh?

Www.eop-rs.com or #clan-eop on IRC.

;)

thekingu.png

If your willing to train then by all means feel free to join EOP. However our requirements are an 87+ stat with a secondary 75+ stat. We are mostly F2P based but we do alot of P2P events aswell, lots of ex-E members, super active and chill community that I know you would enjoy. However if your not willing to train, I suggest possibly joining a low level clan, if you don't like it you can always move up to something bigger but hey, atleast you get to try it out eh?

Www.eop-rs.com or #clan-eop on IRC.

;)

Well I'm biased towards EOP since most of E friends are in there, and currently, I'm training 6-7 hrs a day, so shouldn't be too much of a problem. Fi, i don't really like the community. Dilligence, idk. EF, idk. Zenith looks like it's going to die soon. CP was fun, but considering i was in it twice I don't think they'll like me lol. I'll probably make my decision in a few weeks.

I'd say give EOP a shot.

www.EoP-Rs.com

#Clan-EoP

We have a great chill community, and a great rank structure with great leadership, and overall great members. We are F2P based, and pulling 65+ on Sundays. We have many F2P preps mini wars, events, etc and a few P2P as well. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, we also have many ex-Epidemic, feel free to stop by, drop an introduction and check us out, good luck.

mm if you want a little bit of both (more f2p, a bit less p2p)

foe if you want also both (more p2p, a bit less f2p)

tlp if you like mainly p2p

fatality if you are mainly interested in f2p and like to be part of a not "too big" clan

rest clans arent really worthwhile imo (unless you are looking for a small clan, which i would suggest #negative, they seem quite OK)

#epidemic

chilling around in different irc chats will also help, if you are going to make the decision in few weeks

i would just wait til u get a high stat as you're probably 50-60 cmb which will make you joining clans not as enjoyable seeing as how some clans have high 70s and 90s-100s, best thing to do is get known in different communities, see what comes up. It all depends what kind of clan you want.

#ctrl

www.control-rs.com

REQS:80+ with 70+ secondary <3

ripwy.jpg