Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths Epic Adventure Into The Wilderness!

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

Well we started our trip today with our heads down low, as a lot of staff had left this week and members as well and got hit with a giant slump. We slowly progressed our way back, these few days with a lot of new members, we had an ownage trip today. We Are Royalty approached us asking if they could embark on this epic adventure we said hell yea! Zenith massed up 42 members ready for some fun which later raised to 56 when WAR turned up :), the future was headed in the right direction. Our first fight of the day was with Negative we heard they had pulled 46 amazing job. We rushed Negative at the lava gap and took control of the hut and quickly pushed them out down south where fog used to be, We had been victorious! EDIT: heard it was DB,CO,N sorry for crashing the cluster.

344tezt.png

Zenith Starting: 50

Zenith Ending: 48

Negative Starting: 20?

Negative Ending: 0

344tezt.png

We had word that there was a cluster going on up at gap, we quickly banked and took out our rune scims ready for battle we charged up there to see a clan going by ST? we rushed onto of the dwarfs hill taking control of it they moved to the lava gap trying to regroup but we pushed into them and caused them to spread out we picked off there final few and the battlefield was empty of white dots.

Zenith Starting: 54

Zenith Ending: 45

Strike team Starting: 45+

Strike team Ending: 0

344tezt.png

After defeating ST we were low on prayer and food so we got a fall in ready to bank as were spread out Control rushes in trying to catch us off guard, we called a movement north and clumped up togethier picking off any Control member who tried to push into us, after picking off a few of there members we called a push south and rushed into them with our scims out pushing them south, after a final push south they were spread out all over there stragglers ran to mossies and it was over.

Zentith Starting: 45

Zenith Ending: 20~

Control Starting: 42

Control Ending: 0

344tezt.png

After fighting CT+ST we set out to bank, our scouts found CO at sperm hill we quickly rushed up there, by the time we got there they had begun to fight DB (Sorry for crashing it) we pushed on top of the sperm hill and cleared out whatever was there.

Zenith Starting: 40

Zenith Ending: 40

CO Starting: ?

CO Ending: 0

DB Starting: ?

DB Ending: 0

344tezt.png

Pictures:

110212212754.png

110212213229.png

110212165048.png

NeR7n.png

110212223211.png

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannelnel

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teaming is absolutely pathetic in my eyes

Good job nevertheless

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We never once faught Zenith in the wilderness. The one time we got a glimpse at you, you were crashing a DB/CO/- war at hillies, and our clan managed to pull away.

Also, Negative pulled 42 today.

Congratulations on your epic adventure though mates.

Despite you having a +10 advantage over us, you still felt the need to get Eo to hit us from behind :/

Good job on your trip.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

As from the video p0ke that wasn't a fight you rush us vent goes down the usual, we just walked to level 1 couldn't be botherd fighting a clan with no vent for the 7th week.

just to clear something up my "ddosing" of your vent was a missclick sorry about my 5987.95k botnets next time i wont missclick, also i was on ur vent lmfao and it didnt get ddosed

5987.95k botnets

damn bro

ive passed martys levels u better watch urself :wub:

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

As from the video p0ke that wasn't a fight you rush us vent goes down the usual, we just walked to level 1 couldn't be botherd fighting a clan with no vent for the 7th week.

just to clear something up my "ddosing" of your vent was a missclick sorry about my 5987.95k botnets next time i wont missclick, also i was on ur vent lmfao and it didnt get ddosed

5987.95k botnets

damn bro

ive passed martys levels u better watch urself :wub:

marty has nothing but his cmd prompt

goodjob

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"