Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dont Really Know What to call it

Aura

Hey All, Final Aura here,

So basically I'm looking for a clan that wouldnt mind letting me tag along on their pk trips for the next month or so. My Unit (1/32 Infantry, 3rd BCT, 10th Mnt Div) is deploying to Afghanistan in March and I want to have some fun for the little bit of time I have left here in the states. Been away from clanning/rs for about a year and I heard about the old wildy coming back so I figured Id come check it out before I left.

I prefer f2p but I can manage alright in p2p aswell, cant really do much mon-friday as Im busy doing army stuff most of those days, but Sat and Sun Im free and Id like to get on rs and have some fun with a friendly/mature clan. My main pure got locked so all I got is this guy, but if your clan would be willing to let me tag along and have some fun, then just hit me up on here! Much abliged, here are the stats of the account Ill be on:

110212210133.png

I use swiftkit so I have access to irc and I can get either TS or Ventrilo, and I have a headset with a mic, lookin forward to some fun in the upcoming weekends.

wint.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#malice or #ctrl

This sounds cheesy, but thanks for keeping the peace.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

If you want fun as in a community i'd probably try #malice. www.rsmalice.com

If you want fun as in active and pwnj trips, i'd give #clan-eop a try. www.eop-rs.com

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

#sko. great community great ranks active forums and irc we do pk trips every weekend and somtimes weekdays and mini wars almost everyday. Plus i saw that you go for both f2p and p2p we are a p2p & f2p based clan so that matches what you're in search for. Check us out! :)

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Try #clan-co Going really well 38 Ml in a week opening beat Eo and Tp in p2p preps so far and went undefeated in todays f2p trip pulling 22 at peak. Last week went undefeated in sundays p2p event and got a f2p prep vs Negative some time this week aswell. Always active staff and wonderful community, Mini's both F2P/P2P and pk trips both F2P/P2P.

Http://Co-Rs.com/Forums/

Contam cc

#clan-co

Most Recent Event:

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Hey All, Final Aura here,

So basically I'm looking for a clan that wouldnt mind letting me tag along on their pk trips for the next month or so. My Unit (1/32 Infantry, 3rd BCT, 10th Mnt Div) is deploying to Afghanistan in March and I want to have some fun for the little bit of time I have left here in the states. Been away from clanning/rs for about a year and I heard about the old wildy coming back so I figured Id come check it out before I left.

I prefer f2p but I can manage alright in p2p aswell, cant really do much mon-friday as Im busy doing army stuff most of those days, but Sat and Sun Im free and Id like to get on rs and have some fun with a friendly/mature clan. My main pure got locked so all I got is this guy, but if your clan would be willing to let me tag along and have some fun, then just hit me up on here! Much abliged, here are the stats of the account Ill be on:

110212210133.png

I use swiftkit so I have access to irc and I can get either TS or Ventrilo, and I have a headset with a mic, lookin forward to some fun in the upcoming weekends.

Super man, with a bulletproof vest

this man passed the psychological test

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Try #clan-co Going really well 38 Ml in a week opening beat Eo and Tp in p2p preps so far and went undefeated in todays f2p trip pulling 22 at peak. Last week went undefeated in sundays p2p event and got a f2p prep vs Negative some time this week aswell. Always active staff and wonderful community, Mini's both F2P/P2P and pk trips both F2P/P2P.

Http://Co-Rs.com/Forums/

Contam cc

#clan-co

Gl on finding a clan :)

#CTRL if Not Contamination

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg