Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Flaw or Success of Team cape Organization

Pugwest

Do you think clans were more skilled before they let team capes in f2p? like i mean it took more skill then mass left clickers to kill people in wildy, every 1 had to right click and do some serious spamage,

now its like o hey team capes, left click, right click 1st person, dw won't bs my team.

back then u had to be like more organized imo

Discuss :D

I do admit, they are better for anti bs,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Retarded, only people who should never put on teamcapes are ranks to get easy fall Ins and they should make it so u can have someone added and notright click them. Seems a bleak idea andnpointlessnas a lot of clans do 50 vs 50 and doesn't make sense to have everyone going crazy tryig to find the right person.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

i think they turned warring into a more active effort, personally. look at a vid of a clan fight in 2006-2007 and one today, they look alot different. im sure oldfags will try and look edgy ect and talk about how terrible RS is, but to be honest its a great addition

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I remember a few months back FI used to wear the green capes instead of team capes on pk trips. Kinda wondered what they were up to.

if i'm correct it was way more than a few months ago, maybe around a year and a half ago when v3rd3 was leading. i think he was trying to get other clans to panic because they couldn't left click us. it didn't really work to our advantage rofl.

but i like team capes, its the random ass spam that annoys me

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

but i like team capes, its the random ass spam that annoys me

^

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg