Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Faplicious Friday

Milky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We were originally planning on hunting some clans in F2P today but I guess they were too ***** to come out (:3). We quickly massed up 55 EoPirates, later peaking at 65ish and headed out, expecting a large amount of free loot.

After banking our inventories full of rune, we went up all the way to gdz and cleared a main clan called “tt” or “the” idgaf rly. They had about 15-20. We picked up our loot, hopped to bos na cc’s world and cleared them at hills hut. We then went to a ROT fight, killed Mattbrazil 2 and ended.

Sorry we'll be back next friday to alch your adamant.

Why does your **** staff 8 year staff continue to lie? EOP can not clear The Titans or THE. Lol like I mean when fighting similar opts to you your addy has an advantage in defence (unless it's us as we've previously proven), but against TT or THE, lol.

It was 'THE'. & It was only about 15-20 of them. I'm old school 'THE' so I am usually up to date on them except the last few months. But, their req's are only 105+ combat now. Although when they rushed GDZ they had about 15-20osh 123ish's. We picked off the lower noobier levels south of Maze area.

Untitled5t65345.png

respect to the only real clan that came out today, the pinkies. glad to see you guys out :D

110218191008.png

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Funniest part was spamming 'GF MM' after we koed a CC of Pinkies.

Obv a joke because the real MM goes ******* dem hoes :P

Untitled5t65345.png

You never cleared a main clan called "TT" (Rot, Df and Eos can't even do so LOL), that's the funniest thing I've read so far on a topic in weeks. TT would never pk with 20 people. If they pk they have atleast 60+ people and have tons of clans hunting them. Maybe you did kill a few "The" members since they only pull around 20ish.

And I'm not surprised about killing tons of CD, they are horrible lol.

heartline8.gif

Nice, i like how clans are chasing mains now.

only thing left to do when pure clans r 2 scared to go out

I believe most pure clans went to p2p, were your 'adamant army' is less effective due to magic :').

2 clans went p2p and they both had **** trips :3

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I believe most pure clans went to p2p, were your 'adamant army' is less effective due to magic :').

Those being the only HPC's that don't accept 30 defence, therefore the only pure clans :).

From what I see EOP was in robes.. Lemme tell you why you didn't come out

Your leaders found out we had 65 after 2 hours, your opts dropped to 60 in P2P, if you hopped would have dropped to 50 and from experience the only way you ever fight us is if you have more than us.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Those being the only HPC's that don't accept 30 defence, therefore the only pure clans :).

atleast we had a fun trip l000000l

35 def unquested son get at me ask me if i give a **** l00000000000l

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

atleast we had a fun trip l000000l

35 def unquested son get at me ask me if i give a **** l00000000000l

l000000000000000l