Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday "pking" trip. We pk for loot, you cant sell a "#1" in ge.

walli

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing mains on a weekend with like 50-60 people isn't fun lol, not enough loot. I understand what you mean but we just pk every day with like 20-30 people and get hella loot from mains. Then on Saturday and Sunday we fight clans and beast.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

You always took F2P serious and now all off a sudden you don't? Calling it a "women" server 0.0 ... I don't get that lol.

Goodjob on having fun though with the 40~ members (?) you had there?

Wrong clan.

When you were #1 F2P you always took it serious with prety huge pulls, competing with MM and fighting Eop. Now all of a sudden you don't?

No sorry.. not the wrong clan.

Edit: If you dislike F2P so much, then why not turn your Saturday trips into a non-mandatory event for your members and go out in P2P instead since that's the "real men's server" according to you guys 0.0?

I just don't get how you guys got all so anti-F2P lol.. Just weird since you've always cared about F2P.

heartline8.gif

p.s. I still think f2p is the womans server and its gay but we have f2p nerds who must be kept happy and today that is exactly what they were. I didnt even mind it myself.... CANT BELIFE.

meme called it,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

You always took F2P serious and now all off a sudden you don't? Calling it a "women" server 0.0 ... I don't get that lol.

Wrong clan.

When you were #1 F2P you always took it serious with prety huge pulls, competing with MM and fighting Eop. Now all of a sudden you don't?

Wrong clan.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Was so much fun, I do not missing clans for a rank. Enjoy competing each for ranks because I won't miss it. I love killing full rune, etc.

screenshot183m.png

the clan chat in this screeny suggests otherwise=/

Yeah, haha. I did get mad that I cannot get kills, but in the end it was sweet downing them.

If you would have had a decent pull I have no doubt in my mind that you would have hunted clans.

Good job owning mains though I love when Tlp has unoffcial trips like these.

So yea, we set out today no real intention of fighting any clans as the few we asked before we set out pking said no. Therefore we had a pk trip for exactly that.. to pk.
Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Wrong clan.

Wrong clan.

If you say so lol! :thumbsup:

Just a little bit suspicious... don't you think? First competing for #1 F2P and P2P. All of a sudden TLP gets #1 P2P and MM gets #1 F2P and from there on you all of a sudden stopped caring? I didn't knew Foe became a completely new clan?

I'm not saying that's wrong... It's good if you are having fun on your own way. I just find it a bit weird you all of a sudden stopped caring about F2P and less competetive with clans in F2P and P2P.

heartline8.gif

if clans want to fight i will fight if it will be worthwhile and fun.

but im bored of the whole... ok so you follow me round wild for 7 hours then when u catch me u will get crashed.

boring.

#TEAM-WALLI

if clans want to fight i will fight if it will be worthwhile and fun.

but im bored of the whole... ok so you follow me round wild for 7 hours then when u catch me u will get crashed.

boring.

Yeah it is chasing/running clans but it is exciting when you get to the intial fight (my opinion)

Still bank was made by the looks of it.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Hey! When Fi does it, everyone flames. When Foe does it, not many people flame? Oh come on!

Btw, Fi are #1 at what your doing, we don't give poop about what people think, as long as we have fun! :D

Gj Foe! :)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Hey! When Fi does it, everyone flames. When Foe does it, not many people flame? Oh come on!

Btw, Fi are #1 at what your doing, we don't give poop about what people think, as long as we have fun! :D

Gj Foe! :)

you saying your #1 at it actually makes you #2 at it, gf.

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Was such a fun event, glad I was able to go.

116l1j4.jpg

This is by far my favorite thing about clans - the trips that are actually dedicated to slaughtering mains and randoms, not hunting for another clan for hours.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend