Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs Fi

Milky

Just to tell the people saying dumb comments. It's mostly EOP on this topic with 3 Fatality ;)

im here for post count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< :rolleyes: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inb4adrian

Oh wait... He's already mass spammed this topic.

i lol'd

ikr any topic that is related to eop, adrian is always creepin' on it & posting. even if it's an old topic getting bumped. :teehee:

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

It seems to me that Eop got there ass whooped last round and are denying it. Not suprised this is what you guys are best at, forging topics to make it seem to your new members that you guys dont lose. Even though you fail to admit it, your ranks all know the truth and im sure everyone else does as well.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

It seems to me that Eop got there ass whooped last round and are denying it. Not suprised this is what you guys are best at, forging topics to make it seem to your new members that you guys dont lose. Even though you fail to admit it, your ranks all know the truth and im sure everyone else does as well.

cute

eopadv2.png

I don't get why people are freaking out, it was a fun fight and I'll leave it at that. There may be disagreements pertaining to the 5th round, but who honestly gives a **** about claiming the win on here. I wish instead of leaving the prep to write a topic you accepted that redo offer so we could settle this in a way other than making ourselves look retarded.

I'm glad you guys had fun, Fi did as well.

best reply ive seen

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

I stopped reading all the comments halfway through reading this topic. grow the **** up boys, it's runescape. If FI wants to make their own topic and flame on that then go right ahead. I dont give a **** if you won or lost, just stop being idiots, man up, and go find a new topic to look at instead of causing all this drama ****, it's only going to put you in a worst situation.

I think this topic should be closed, looks as if some people can't handle it.

Gj EOP, and better luck next time FI. Be thankful for the extra rounds we gave you.

thekingu.png

I stopped reading all the comments halfway through reading this topic. grow the **** up boys, it's runescape. If FI wants to make their own topic and flame on that then go right ahead. I dont give a **** if you won or lost, just stop being idiots, man up, and go find a new topic to look at instead of causing all this drama ****, it's only going to put you in a worst situation.

Gj EOP, and better luck next time FI. Be thankful for the extra rounds we gave you.

You should of read all the posts since it's not even Fatality flaming on the topic :thumbsup:

At most 5 Fatality Post On PW (3 Being Ranks). Reason being to many trolls and disrespectful people who just can not think straight.

LOL! Who still plays this game

If it's Runescape, why are you so desperate for a win

GJ FI on your win!

I'm just Another Pure

Same Runescape, but Another Pure