Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

something should be done

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure every clan deals with that stupid ****. Just in their own way. If you confront them on it ofcourse they will be assholes. Because tbh it is none of your business unless you are a member of that community.

u tried to hack ur own klen LOLOL

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Hey pwna fella, you're going to get alot of troll replies and immature replies from 12 year old kids, so just ignore them.

I for one completely agree with you. Not only are they breaking real life laws, but the fact that they are hacking and keylogging computers over a game is pathetic. Even taking the time to learn how to do something like that is pathetic.

I do believe that PW bans known Phishers such as Logan and KJ of Zenith. They have zero-tolerence for phishers.

What about Elit3 Bs3r?

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

This is getting stupid.

stop posting random shît as nothings going to get done and no pure warfare admins care about your opinions, your just +1ing the first post with 3 pages of the same stuff.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

not much you can do tbh :(

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

This is getting stupid.

stop posting random shît as nothings going to get done and no pure warfare admins care about your opinions, your just +1ing the first post with 3 pages of the same stuff.

isnt this what pure-warfare was ment for? to speak about anything you want clan related? seems you dont like new ideas or change. maybe thats why tribulation is going down the dumps atm. cant a guy dream? oh and tell your ranks to stop having pissy fits everytime they lose to a no name clan, then raging at their members for not having ancients and telling you guys to shut the **** up k doooood?

:\

The last time KJ or logan has phished, was back in november. They have stopped. You guys seriously need to grow up. Sure there acts weren't mature, and whatever but the people who clicked the links are just as ******* dumb. And Chaz, CT ddosed our vent multiple times so shut the **** up.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

This is getting stupid.

isnt this what pure-warfare was ment for? to speak about anything you want clan related? seems you dont like new ideas or change. maybe thats why tribulation is going down the dumps atm. cant a guy dream? oh and tell your ranks to stop having pissy fits everytime they lose to a no name clan, then raging at their members for not having ancients and telling you guys to shut the **** up k doooood?

First of all I hate when 12 year olds regurgitate shît then think it's their own idea. This same topic has been discussed for a long time lil guy. As for going down the drains I can't recall losing an event in the last few months, and being undefeated in the wilderness but if that's going down the drains I guess we are then huh.

unoriginal dumbfûck, when your new don't talk down to anybody.

Learn some respect.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Hey pwna fella, you're going to get alot of troll replies and immature replies from 12 year old kids, so just ignore them.

I for one completely agree with you. Not only are they breaking real life laws, but the fact that they are hacking and keylogging computers over a game is pathetic. Even taking the time to learn how to do something like that is pathetic.

I do believe that PW bans known Phishers such as Logan and KJ of Zenith. They have zero-tolerence for phishers.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

This is getting stupid.

First of all I hate when 12 year olds regurgitate shît then think it's their own idea. This same topic has been discussed for a long time lil guy. As for going down the drains I can't recall losing an event in the last few months, and being undefeated in the wilderness but if that's going down the drains I guess we are then huh.

Learn some respect.

Tr is ****

Tr was always ****, they peaked when all the good med clans simultaneously closed (IR, Ch, C) then you ran your mouth claiming #1 p2p med, i lol'd

Tr will always be ****

ZeYnf.png

Suicide you've been repeating the same stuff after WAR talked shît then got hit hard as fûck. You still don't understand that having the highest ml averages doesn't mean you fight the people with the same averages. We have the same amount of people on trips as the other med clans yet we recruit quality.

and will turb will always be returning on different forum names after getting banned for being an idiot.

Remember when we were talking on vent will and your mummy came in when it was past your bedtime?

You need to get put back in your place again mommas boy.

As for this topic it is good you realize this is all going on but this has been the countless circling discussion for ages.So posting something like this as I said before won't change anything.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

RSC bans suspected phishers and such of their site

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

and what when this law is "broken"

disbanned from their current clan and reported to pure-warfare for them to decide.

This would make Eop close.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

The last time KJ or logan has phished, was back in november. They have stopped. You guys seriously need to grow up. Sure there acts weren't mature, and whatever but the people who clicked the links are just as ******* dumb. And Chaz, CT ddosed our vent multiple times so shut the **** up.

Yes Kj and Logan hacked my friend who spent 6 years on that pure he now has quit Runescape, zenith didnt do nothing about it tho.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

and what when this law is "broken"

disbanned from their current clan and reported to pure-warfare for them to decide.

This would make Eop close.

Seems pretty harsh. When a CP council shares his forum pass for 5m, he doesn't even get demoted.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

This is getting stupid.

Learn some respect.

youve never lost to anyone in the past few months? how about that 3-0 to war or dat 2-1 to fatality? and that 3-0 to eop? and after you guys lost those your members started to flame your ranks because of your **** calls and your pissy fits, then roman decided to kick 10 of your members. stfu. dont talk to me like you know anything abuot respect. ask your ranks how they treat their members after expressing their own opinions. and i know this topic has been talked about before but im just brininging it back up beacuse i feel there is a need to fix this issue. thers alot of issues to be fixed in tr atm so how about you stop asking your members to recruit for a week of halfop and get your ass to working for your clan for a change instead of slumping around expecting **** to get done. your members are your strong points but your staff is the weakest ive ever seen. stop talking like you think you know **** just because you run a clan. tribulation will be pulling 15 every week by the next two weeks i guarantee it. gl idiot

:\

lol.. your quoting miniwars as losse.

From the wall of text and heavy use of cussing I can tell that you're mad. Seeing as I don't even know who you are you were probably one of those idiots who bandwagoned after our big 60 pull trip then left. Ask yourself how you're saying I don't know what I'm doing when you opened a clan with 1 staff after being a reject from a good clan. Again making you an unoriginal retard because the dumbest of the dumb have left clans to make idiotic lpcs which last a week tops.

When you close next week your app will be rejected.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif