Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF Friday Night PK Trip

20bag

efbanner.png

After doing about 3 minis in a row, we decided to mass up for a pk trip to practice for our trip tomorrow. We Ended up pulling 15 and headed out to w57 at sperm hills where a massive clan of 60's rushed us on the sperm hills. We Defended at the tip of the hills and pushes them south with no-one died.

EF Started: 15

Massers Started: Around 20+

EF Ended: 15

Massers ended: about 7+ ranned south

efheader20.png

After banking our loots, Malice accepted our pkri at maze. They were suppose to defend, but we rushed them instead after we scouter some eop,df, and other random clans with them. We rushed them at the maze's entrance and defended quite good. They were dropping one by one and the battle was finally over losing again no-one.

EF Started: 19

Malice: 16

EF Ended: 19

Malice: 0

[-Videos-]

[-Pictures-]

110226024647.png

110226032942.png

110226033030.png

110226033113.png

110226033401.png

110225223420.png

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

I was at the malice thing, we had 14 people, and you told us the fight would go down in the maze, then waited on the hill next to it and rushed as we were walking up to it. Also i killed 2 EF by myself, i don't know who you're trying to impress with this ****.

whatever floats yo boat

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Nice job EF, i like u guys alot. Just out to have some good fun. Keep it up

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I was at the malice thing, we had 14 people, and you told us the fight would go down in the maze, then waited on the hill next to it and rushed as we were walking up to it. Also i killed 2 EF by myself, i don't know who you're trying to impress with this ****.

whatever floats yo boat

Alright, we had a scout on you and you had a 48 opts on you, which is 16 people. And since you guys brought EOP/DF and some other clans so we decided to rush you since if you notice we're all 50-60s and few 70s while you guys have some 90's. And the thing is, we started 19 and did a cc count and ended 19.

Three months gone and you're still claiming false wins, laal.

We're almost One month tyvm.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com