Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where and why

Mitch

Hello Community, So my main concern here is...

Friday trips.

You know, I don't think it's a big request but I think that people [MPC clans/LPC] Should come out on fridays too. Defiance has the past 2 weeks but last week we actually got action from DB, and -, and Bv a week ago, but we go out today and no one is there?

All in all, what i'm saying is that is would be a nice thing for clans to come out on fridays aswell. I wouldn't care if it was f2p/p2p as long as others came out. Maybe we could do it like PCL, F2p this friday then p2p the next friday. Dunno how that would go, I think it would be fun.

It's just something to get the pure community back at its peak I guess, but it's also for some fun.

I would like to see clans out on Fridays such as:

Zenith

Chaotic

CP

DB

Negative

Elimination

Exiled Forces

Malice

Fatality

Trepidation

Control, etc.

Clans like that, in the 'Middle Pure Clan' "League?" It would be fun. We should honestly organize **** like this. I would like to see matchups such as Defiance vs Divine Brutality, Fatality vs Zenith, Control vs CP, etc. I think it would be a great time, and it would mix up here and there with clans.

Leaders think about it, let me know in IRC if you're thinking about going out on Fridays.

Just for future reference, Defiance would be probable to pull 25+ every Friday.

What about your clan? :]

/discuss

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inb4mitchgetsflamed4openingandclosingdf99times

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Inb4mitchgetsflamed4openingandclosingdf99times

I'll fight `em all off Joel, don't you worry!

@skillzy o.0 haven't seen a trip topic in awhile but aiite. I'll take it that's simply because no one is/was out :]

CP and Fi have been reduced to clan wars fridays

my apologies

Np

No point, just use Friday as a fun laid back day for your members. DB woulda gone out today but they had a p2p prep.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Friday is our 'Pick' trip day (you wouldn't understand, inside joke). We go out just for lootations and avoid clans, no matter how many they have. We alternate between F2P and P2P each week. I have no interest on dedicating more than two days a week to fighting clans for low amounts of lootations. Last night we went out in P2P with only around 35 people and the lootations we received were great.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg