Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just An Mayhem Makers Saturday

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Before I begin this topic I want to show off my awesome PK with MM high level unit today:

110226113024.png

:)

----

Without preparation or anything for this trip, we set out with ~80 People and maintained those opts pretty much the whole trip. We killed clans and got some good loot, etc.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

To start our trip we ACed HF vs some other clan in a F2P war. EOP tried to crash it but failed pretty hard.

Then we got to our real trip of fighting pures. We were going to go for EOP when a scout told me that Foe were in our world, so we rushed foe at new members gate. They put up a decent fight for their opts, but we won. They attempted to make a desperate attempt to drag us into EOP by running to GDZ and calling EOP, but we cleared foe and logged out before EOP got there. When eop arrived at GDZ, HF went sick on them for crashing their fight and cleared EOP.

MM Starting - 80

MM Ending - 60ish

FOE Starting - 60-70

FOE Ending - 0

n4cnt2.png

After banking up, we went to a non-protect world to kill some mains and get loot, etc. When our scouts were searching that world, they found foe, so we changed our plans a little. We hit foe and killed about 20 of them, but most of them booked it from BH to the wildy ditch.

MM Starting - 80

MM Ending - 80

FOE Starting - 50-60

FOE Ending - maybe like 30 made it to the ditch away from us.

n4cnt2.png

After this, we accidentally crashed a fight where CP was beating foe up bh. We meant to go in to hit foe, but a failed scout kinda messed it up.

And then foe ended so we though we may as well try to take on EOP's signups with our mediocre pull of 80. Was pretty gay since it was just a clusterfuck. When they called TLP for help, we called HF, and it was a big mess. Pretty fun though we got some addy (g) as usual, which we would've been able to get a 1v1 fight though.

n4cnt2.png

Decent trip for us, pretty relaxing no serious fights. See you all (except eop lol they dont even try to compete in p2p) tomorrow.

Ty for fights clans.

n4cnt2.png

Pics:

110226174101.png

110226235527.png

110226235530.png

110226235716.png

110227000841.png

110226223301.png

110226225347.png

110226235328.png

110227004158.png

110227010520b.png

26febsat.png

110226155531.png

110226164136o.png

110226170256.png

110226170646.png

110226171326.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eop did not call tlp.... u had hf watching ur asses all day long.... then when we were deep enough to fight u we ******* owned you guys. i was waiting for a bs topic from mm as usual

describe where in this topic there is bs when tlp and eop dont attack each other and focus only on mm

eop did not call tlp.... u had hf watching ur asses all day long.... then when we were deep enough to fight u we ******* owned you guys. i was waiting for a bs topic from mm as usual

describe where in this topic there is bs when tlp and eop dont attack each other and focus only on mm

tlp clearly had their eyes on the prize..... same as us. since you were with hf.... all that yummy rune :thumbsup:

Attempthide.png