Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Conserning Full-Outs

imperial

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have the reqs of a med lvl clan and the cmb lvls of one too, im sorry that we are so good tho :mellow: , I owuld love to see a Ct vs Z full out in clan wars tho so no cheating :D

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

we have the reqs of a med lvl clan and the cmb lvls of one too, im sorry that we are so good tho :mellow: , I owuld love to see a Ct vs Z full out in clan wars tho so no cheating :D

58 Ml vs 92 Ml

Their Clan Needs To Learn How To Matched Options Fight Since They Are All Numbers Therefore A Fullout Will Not Be Fair

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

Control have a lower average than you, and matched opts would mean sitting people, and our leaders don't sit people due to combat, we let everyone had a fight, if we had our highest 30 vs your highest 30, we would win.

BUT THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT

Control are a clan.

We are not a team. When we want to decide who is THE BETTER CLAN we want EVERYBODY who is online and attending to PARTICIPATE

We don't want our best players, just to increase our chances of winning, WE ACT AS A CLAN.

If Zenith can't full out, non-matched opts, maybe its because they're fearful of them losing vs us as a CLAN.

You beat us yesterday, matched opts. Well done, as a team you beat us.

Now fight like a real Clan.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

um.. all i gotta say, zenith would walk right over control matched fullout war, thats all i gotta say.

Theres no such thing as a matched fullout war.

A fullout is a Clan vs a Clan, with every online member attending to prove that their clan is better, to defend their honour as a clan. Getting on leaders piles, tanking hard.

A Matched war depends on who has the higher combatted team imo.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Control have a lower average than you, and matched opts would mean sitting people, and our leaders don't sit people due to combat, we let everyone had a fight, if we had our highest 30 vs your highest 30, we would win.

Control are a clan.

We are not a team. When we want to decide who is THE BETTER CLAN we want EVERYBODY who is online and attending to PARTICIPATE

We don't want our best players, just to increase our chances of winning, WE ACT AS A CLAN.

If Zenith can't full out, non-matched opts, maybe its because they're fearful of them losing vs us as a CLAN.

win

/thread

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

ya cause def levels dont show on ml

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Control are a clan.

win

/thread

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Zenith saying matched are retarded.

A full out is a full out, it's not "oh we pull less so we have to do matched" that should be a hint that you need to recruit active members lol

you're an inactive, slumping clan so obviously won't accept the fights anyway. why should an active clan that can pull 20+ more then you be disadvantaged by having to sit members because you can't recruit, can't get people active etc.

lol @ retard who posted this capitalizing every first letter

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

THE PURE COMMUNITY NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING FUN/INTERESTING. PEOPLE WONDER WHY THERE IS NO PURES IN CLANS LIKE 06. WELL MAYBE SOMETHING NEEDS 2 BE DONE, I DON'T HAVE THE POWER 2 DO ANYTHING SO IT'S UP TO PUREWARFARE, EITHER FINISH PROJECT DUO OR MAKE A RANKING SYSTEM.

Enormity