Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Conserning Full-Outs

imperial

I love how someone whose first language clearly isn't english gets flamed for having bad grammar.

I also am unable to understand how you managed to go from a decent question to a full-out flame war.

OT: I believe that there should be some sort of criteria, which would allow to determine who is #1.

It could be a war, a combination of events, a mini...it could be w/e.

Agree'd

Just Wondering Why Do You Capitalize Every Word Like This. It's Very Irregular.

Malice just recently had a full out, but the reasons you're presenting are completely correct.

Malice isn't really a clan.. idiot

OT: Why you trolling him he obviously isnt english. He stated in the topic he had bad grammer. And he is write , CTRL is #1 med.

Agree'd Aswell, And Yeah My First Language Is Spanish, Secondary Is English.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we claim #1 mpc Tyga? Idiot.

ofc not, no where in this post does he say you do. CT's toilet paper knows where they stand in the pure world.

Double post, Why won't you match us its not good if you have to win by having +20 on the other clan.

seriously? are you trolling? this topics title clearly says full outs. with that being said im gonna stop here

i see no reason clanwars can still be used for fullouts

unless ur mm pulling 100 why wouldnt full out be in clan wars. if u do it in wild ppl will bring mains and others will crash + whoever has better returners will win. this is why

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

cp is mpc, lols.

Full out cp for spot,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Alright, let me break this down for you Control because i am honestly sick of it.

For about a month or more you guys have been pulling a lot higher than us on Saturdays. Yes, when you guys have more than us yes, you guys are better because you have 20+ on us and we can't handle that much when its 50 vs 70 or 40 vs 60 etc.

What we are saying is that you guys wont match us because you know very well we are better than you in matched and you can't beat us. Even if you do try and fight us matched our vent / ts gets hit off because you guys are obviously mad and can't handle matched fights or similar opt wars.

tl;dr

You can only beat us with 20+ on us.

Maybe thats why we ask you for matched fights to see who is really better?

Lets just see how it is when we have similar opts on Saturdays lol.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Alright, let me break this down for you Control because i am honestly sick of it.

For about a month or more you guys have been pulling a lot higher than us on Saturdays. Yes, when you guys have more than us yes, you guys are better because you have 20+ on us and we can't handle that much when its 50 vs 70 or 40 vs 60 etc.

What we are saying is that you guys wont match us because you know very well we are better than you in matched and you can't beat us. Even if you do try and fight us matched our vent / ts gets hit off because you guys are obviously mad and can't handle matched fights or similar opt wars.

tl;dr

I experience a Ddosed vent every time we pull higher then control and we want to hit them. Its time to grow up kiddies. I agree Ryan.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

tl;dr

(16:22:35) <[Z]kJ> Sup poke

(16:22:36) <[Z]kJ> wanna p2p prep?

(16:22:38) <[Z]kJ> next week?

(16:29:11) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> No thanks

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

tl;dr

Basically this.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

tl;dr

I'd say similar if my clan was slumped too :D

idk what a #1 mpc is. if you compete with big boys then your like #7 hpc. kk thnx bye

A mpc is a clan with medium level requirments usually under 82.

Not hard to understand lol

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

idk what a #1 mpc is. if you compete with big boys then your like #7 hpc. kk thnx bye

O thanks for that lesson man you were so helpful to me. now it makes complete sense

maulerpixil1-1.gif

O thanks for that lesson man you were so helpful to me. now it makes complete sense

Glad you're capable of comprehending :thumbsup:

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

So are you tryna say that CP is a med level clan? Because I know when you were pulling 100s (lol) that you claimed to be #1 clan. Now that youre not pulling that your just a med clan? is thats your logic?

maulerpixil1-1.gif

So are you tryna say that CP is a med level clan? Because I know when you were pulling 100s (lol) that you claimed to be #1 clan. Now that youre not pulling that your just a med clan? is thats your logic?

Where did i mention CP ?

You need to stay on topic Mr.

And no, as you may have already read from my previous posts, CP has 80+ Stat Req's which arguably has made us a MPC for 6 years. Nothing knew here.

um.. all i gotta say, zenith would walk right over control matched fullout war, thats all i gotta say.

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

Where did i mention CP ?

You need to stay on topic Mr.

And no, as you may have already read from my previous posts, CP has 80+ Stat Req's which arguably has made us a MPC for 6 years. Nothing knew here.

Just to clear this up, Im a fan of cp and i always attend there trips as clan friend so im not bias in anyway but CP is not "arguably" Med you can say what you like about your clan having bellow 82 reqs that really means nothing.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

low/med/high hasn't got anything to do with reqs, numbers or anything. It just means what clans your competing with, so i guess in the wilderness yeah numbers play a huge part. atm MM/TLP/EOP/FOE are all high level clans cept foe i guess in f2p because they are more or less competing with each other. Then theres the whole CP/CT//FI ****, thats med, then theres a the DF/CH/Z which is low-med then theres errm ef/m etc who pull like 15 lols they are low.

#irclan - where banter happens