Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Conserning Full-Outs

imperial

Well, Honestly I Belive There Hasent Been Enough Full-Outs Because Of The fact Everyones Scared To Enter A Slump Over One? I've Seen Tons Of People Say That You Cant Be #1 In Your Level Category Unless You Full-Out For It. Well Considering CP Is HPC , There Is No-Way They Are Med, CTRL Would Take #1 MPC With Ease, Seeing Theres No Competition In The MPC Area, Besides Clans Like Zenith And Whoever Else Is Still Open. We're forced to Compete With Clans Like Fi,CP. Zenith Cant Claim #1 MPC Considering They've Declined 3+ Full Out Declarations On them.

What Is Your Opinion On These Full-Out Flaws, I Belive Whoever Is #1 Is Determined On Saturdays.

Yes I Have Bad Grammer :down:

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Typed Like Duval In That Body Of Text

but yeah I think we should see some full outs soon. I don't see how a full out would drag you down, if anything it should get your momentum going, but it could go either way I guess.

Just Wondering Why Do You Capitalize Every Word Like This. It's Very Irregular.

Malice just recently had a full out, but the reasons you're presenting are completely correct.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

why dont u match us. Numbers dont mean anything, except on weekends. Doing matched helps build Organization, and once your pulls start getting higher, you can use ur members to a much better extent.

Edit: Declaring fullouts mean nothing, you declared 3 times when we are slumping rofl. What if we did the same thing to you. You do full outs when your competition and yourself are at the same level and want to do settle things down the old fashioned way. There is no point in doing full out where you would clearly out pull us by 25-30 People. Nether less, we aren't afraid to full out you guys, its the fact that it wouldn't be much of an even fight.

01:41 from [DK]RuneScript - *** [ CLAN ]: [Z] Zenith (http://zenith-rs.com/index.php?) | Members: 59 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness29 | Homeworld: 61 | [Averages] Cmb: 76.37/79.64; Str: 87.83; Cns: 83.76; Mage: 89.31; Range: 87.95; Overall: 1,163 | Last Update: 27th Feb 2011

01:42 from [DK]RuneScript - *** [ CLAN ]: [Ctrl] Control (http://control-rs.com/forums/) | Members: 88 | Type: F2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness48 | Homeworld: 81 | [Averages] Cmb: 71.98/73.78; Str: 84.99; Cns: 81.5; Mage: 82.27; Range: 86.6; Overall: 936 | Last Update: 27th Feb 2011

As a result you have 29 More Members then us, and saying about the max we would pull to a full out right now would be around 45-50, and you would pull around 70. If it was like a 65 vs 70 then Yea Sure, i wouldn't mind. So Thanks for Bringing us In, and P.s. Stop using Pure Warfare to put spies into us, because we found your secrets now!

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

This is how I interpreted this topic:

-Butthurt-

Zenith won't full out us because we're a YT masser clan and rely on numbers and we can't compete with CP or FI! WAT DO?!!??!?!

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

i mean im tired of the wholke why wont you do it in wildy from control or wildy or gtfo but we just p2p minid control today and im wondering why they dont say no p2p mini in wildy we want loot when p2p is more loot to be obtained um basically clanwars is the way to break down crashing and lieing about ops and i see no reason clanwars can still be used for fullouts

4we4w.png

i dont believe it should be determined by friday/sat/sun trips or w/e, but if the clan declines the full out then (if it is actually legit) the clan who asked for it should take #1

This would apply if both clans had relatively the same amount of members.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

I agree, some clans are just too afraid. I thought foe was the only clan to accept full outs but even they were scared to do it in P2P. I think MM is the only high level clan that accept and declares full outs.

Come at me bro, #1 is here.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I'm pretty sure Grammar has two a's, not an e.

OT: Fullout's are normally won by who can invite the most ex-members and give out the most spare accounts to friends. I don't see how that would show who is actually the best clan. The best clan should be able to consistently beat its competitors week in week out.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

lol cp a high clan.

Don't CT have higher req's then us?

I really dont have much knowledge as with my account i could get into any pure clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Capitalisation

Capital letters are used for two main purposes in English:

* to show the beginning of a sentence

* to show that a noun is a proper noun.

1. The first letter of every new sentence is capitalised.

For example:-

The postman delivered the parcel. It was very heavy.

2. The pronoun I is always capitalised.

My name is Lynne, I am a teacher.

3. Proper nouns ( also called proper names) are the words which name specific people, organisations or places. They always start with a capital letter.

Each part of a person's name is a proper noun:-

Lynne Hand - Elizabeth Helen Ruth Jones ...

The names of companies, organisations, newspapers or trade marks:-

Microsoft - Rolls Royce - the Round Table - the Times - WWW

Given or pet names of animals:-

Lassie - Champion - Trigger - Skippy - Sam

The names of cities and countries and words derived from those proper nouns such as languages:-

Paris - London - New York - England - English - French

Geographical and Celestial Names:-

the Red Sea - Alpha Centauri - Mars - the River Thames

Particular places such as streets, monuments, buildings, meeting rooms:-

Manvers Road (the road), the Taj Mahal - the Eiffel Tower (the tower) - Room 222 (the room)

Historical events, documents, acts, and specific periods of time:-

the Civil War - the Declaration of Independence - the Freedom of Information Act - World War I -

Months, days of the week, holidays and special days:-

December - Monday - Christmas - Valentine's Day (note seasons are not capitalised spring - summer - autumn - winter)

Religions, deities, scriptures:-

Christ - God - Jehovah - Mohammed - Christianity - Islam - Judaism - the Bible - the Koran - the Torah

Awards, vehicles, vehicle models and names, brand names:-

the Nobel Peace Prize - the Scout Movement - Ford Focus - the Bismarck - Kleenex - Hoover

!Note - You don't need to capitalise the name of any currency in English.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Because clans are afraid the other clan will pull more than them. I have a warlord of a clan pming me most days flaming telling me to declare a full out on them. Only when I do, the topic always get's deleted almost instantly, nowadays clans care more about there records than having fun.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Capitalisation

Capital letters are used for two main purposes in English:

* to show the beginning of a sentence

* to show that a noun is a proper noun.

1. The first letter of every new sentence is capitalised.

The postman delivered the parcel. It was very heavy.

2. The pronoun I is always capitalised.

My name is Lynne, I am a teacher.

3. Proper nouns ( also called proper names) are the words which name specific people, organisations or places. They always start with a capital letter.

Each part of a person's name is a proper noun:-

Lynne Hand - Elizabeth Helen Ruth Jones ...

The names of companies, organisations, newspapers or trade marks:-

Microsoft - Rolls Royce - the Round Table - the Times - WWW

Given or pet names of animals:-

Lassie - Champion - Trigger - Skippy - Sam

The names of cities and countries and words derived from those proper nouns such as languages:-

Paris - London - New York - England - English - French

Geographical and Celestial Names:-

the Red Sea - Alpha Centauri - Mars - the River Thames

Particular places such as streets, monuments, buildings, meeting rooms:-

Manvers Road (the road), the Taj Mahal - the Eiffel Tower (the tower) - Room 222 (the room)

Historical events, documents, acts, and specific periods of time:-

the Civil War - the Declaration of Independence - the Freedom of Information Act - World War I -

Months, days of the week, holidays and special days:-

December - Monday - Christmas - Valentine's Day (note seasons are not capitalised spring - summer - autumn - winter)

Religions, deities, scriptures:-

Christ - God - Jehovah - Mohammed - Christianity - Islam - Judaism - the Bible - the Koran - the Torah

Awards, vehicles, vehicle models and names, brand names:-

the Nobel Peace Prize - the Scout Movement - Ford Focus - the Bismarck - Kleenex - Hoover

!Note - You don't need to capitalise the name of any currency in English.

epic. On topic, you seem quite content to declare on a clan that pulls around 20 lower than you, you pull say 60, by your logic you should be having full outs with the likes of foe and cp :).